The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Long waiting duration support ticket and same bot replies

DeltaForce64x
DeltaForce64x
✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno Can you please alert support person to reply my ticket, I'm waiting since last week and this started to get me in my bones. I opened twice same ticket because weekend happened and next monday never get a reply, I created a second ticket with same question of mine this week, a bot replied me AGAIN with very generic message! I just want to get back my Templar character because I was so damn idiot by deleting it, please do something , I do not want to wait no more!!

support ticket number 161121-000588
  • Khairiah
    Khairiah
    ✭✭✭
    Why did you delete it in the first place?

Edit: I highly doubt you will get it back tbh..
    Edited by Khairiah on November 22, 2016 11:14AM
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khairiah wrote: »

I friend of mine did this by accident - it took some time (week+) but she got the character back.
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • Khairiah
    Khairiah
    ✭✭✭
    lardvader wrote: »

I friend of mine did this by accident - it took some time (week+) but she got the character back.

On PS4 you have to press 4 buttons in a certain order to delete a toon. Dont know how it is on PC. But theres a diff between accident and intentional and afterwards regretting. Dont know which was the case for OP.
    Edited by Khairiah on November 22, 2016 11:38AM
  • DeltaForce64x
    DeltaForce64x
    ✭✭✭

On PS4 you have to press 4 buttons in a certain order to delete a toon. Dont know how it is on PC. But theres a diff between accident and intentional and afterwards regretting. Dont know which was the case for OP.

Why do you care anyway? I did deleted my character and now I want it back only because its is possible in some
    cases as the Support page says, if there's a chance to recover something in MMO games, and that chance provided
    by developers, why I shouldnt use it? Its not like I'm overdoing this anyway.

• lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭

On PC you have to confirm by writing DELETE. She described as it looked as she had highlighted another character but deleted her main. I don't think it matters however if you deleted by fault or accident as long as you haven't made a new character in that slot(?) they're able to restore it.
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • DeltaForce64x
    DeltaForce64x
    ✭✭✭
    ok so a person replied my ticket but without actual answer, he/she basically replied me with this "thanks for contacting eso team, if your issue resolved please consider leaving a feedback in our feedback message that will arrive to your inbox shortly, if your problem isnt solved, please reply back to this mail so we can continue to help your case"

what gives? I already gave him/her all necessary information to restore my characters, don't get me wrong I'm not raging I can wait more, but why replying without real answer? is this normal? anyone ever got a support reply like this before?

I'm just asking because this is weird
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS support these data seems to start with "make them wait a week to see if they give up" or something. :|

Just make sure you keep replying to each response to your ticket until you get an actual person to answer.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be fortunate you received a reply. I never received a reply from my last ticket. I just gave up.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ok so a person replied my ticket but without actual answer, he/she basically replied me with this "thanks for contacting eso team, if your issue resolved please consider leaving a feedback in our feedback message that will arrive to your inbox shortly, if your problem isnt solved, please reply back to this mail so we can continue to help your case"

what gives? I already gave him/her all necessary information to restore my characters, don't get me wrong I'm not raging I can wait more, but why replying without real answer? is this normal? anyone ever got a support reply like this before?

I'm just asking because this is weird

Close ESO and log back in.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Hello, we have moved this thread to the PC support section. @DeltaForce64x, I have made sure your ticket is in the right queue for someone to assist you.

@Giles.floydub17_ESO, please PM me your ticket number.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DeltaForce64x
    DeltaForce64x
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    Hello, we have moved this thread to the PC support section. @DeltaForce64x, I have made sure your ticket is in the right queue for someone to assist you.

Thank you man, I hope someone answer soon
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »

Thank you man, I hope someone answer soon

yeah Chet will be right with you :(
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • DeltaForce64x
    DeltaForce64x
    ✭✭✭
    I give up, not going to wait another 4-5 days. Time to create a new SAME character...
  • DeltaForce64x
    DeltaForce64x
    ✭✭✭
    YES! MY CHARACTERS IS RESTORED, thank you to Zenimax support team! my problem is solved, I love this game!!