Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

ESO trolling us

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fruitdog wrote: »
    God_flakes wrote: »
    God_flakes wrote: »
    More bad players thinking they are relevant with blackrose/viper/tumorscale

I don't think anyone who runs Fasalla's and Viper has any grounds to criticize what other people run.

Whats wrong with Fasalla in open world? The only reason someone complained about it was because some tard used caltrops on me in a 1v1 -and complained it procced too often. I took off viper for good. If you decide you wanna go full primate and insert another primitive response, I think reddit would be more suited and tailored to your low I.Q. thinking.

Using ad hominem while overreacting to criticism, I think we all know who has the low IQ here.

If you don't think Fasalla's is on par with the other terrible Cancer sets, you're simply biased because you run it.

Such sass. I guess Dub killed ya one too many times. :disappointed:

Or maybe he was just acting like a child (which is why so many of his posts got deleted).

I could care less if some FOTM Cancer build killed me.

Frankly I don't understand all this bickering over sets. My partner and I have spent the last week pouring over sets and farming them for me and trialling them. It is a grueling and soul sucking process that for some god forsaken reason the devs decided we all need to be tortured with in order to pvp. I can't hardly blame someone if they find a set that works for them and that they have fun in. Whether the set is broken or "cancer" or whatever is hardly their fault. I've seen Dub play and he's good. He's mobile and pretty talented-and sure he's killed me a number of times. He's a challenge to fight and I'm sure he's good in any set. :smile:

Your partner sounds like a good guy, I bet he brings the best lasagnas.

I wish! Lasagna is one of my favorite foods! :smile:
    Options
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    zuto40 wrote: »
    if youre having trouble with proc sets, i suggest you L2P, on my mageblade i never lost in a 1v1 to someone with only proc sets, no black rose+velidreth+viper ever beat me in a 1v1, the problem i see with most people is they try to 1vX multiple people wearing proc sets, then they lose and complain
    I-dont-believe-you.gif

The great thing about facts is they dont require you to believe in them to be true
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
    Options
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by RadioheadSh0t on October 18, 2016 3:43AM
    Aldonius Direnni - Vet Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Tyrus Telvanni - Vet Dunmer DK (AD)
    Al Donius Bundy - Vet Imperial NB (AD)
    Aldonius Brutus - Vet Orc DK (DC)
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    if youre having trouble with proc sets, i suggest you L2P, on my mageblade i never lost in a 1v1 to someone with only proc sets, no black rose+velidreth+viper ever beat me in a 1v1, the problem i see with most people is they try to 1vX multiple people wearing proc sets, then they lose and complain
    I-dont-believe-you.gif

The great thing about facts is they dont require you to believe in them to be true
    That's nice and all, but I'm not the one who came on here and said I never lost a 1v1 to proc sets and that ppl who complain just need to L2P.
    s1e4f.jpg
    Options
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    More bad players thinking they are relevant with blackrose/viper/tumorscale

I don't think anyone who runs Fasalla's and Viper has any grounds to criticize what other people run.

Isnt this arrogant guy with the "King Richard is a noob" crap every1 just laugh about? xD

Hey nice to meet u xD
    Options
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I-dont-believe-you.gif

That's nice and all, but I'm not the one who came on here and said I never lost a 1v1 to proc sets and that ppl who complain just need to L2P.
    s1e4f.jpg

Most idiots using procs don't know what to do when the procs don't kill a magic build instantly, ez pickins
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
    Options
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    We have removed several instances using the word "cancer".

Using "cancer" as a degrading term is considered to be offensive and does not promote a healthy and constructive conversation.

Please review our Community Guidelines for more information whilst posting.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Options
    Staff Post
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_PeterT wrote: »

Using "cancer" as a degrading term is considered to be offensive and does not promote a healthy and constructive conversation.

One of the only things I've agreed with ESO staff about in the last 2 years.
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
    Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

One of the only things I've agreed with ESO staff about in the last 2 years.

Yeah but now they have SO many threads to clean up.
    Options
  • TreeHugger1
    TreeHugger1
    ✭✭✭

Well it's your fault we have to use the word mudcrab all the time,instead fixing us u should fix the game.
    Edited by TreeHugger1 on October 18, 2016 8:33PM
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Setting the forums on fire by releasing a giant pile of moo moo poo poo of unbalanced sets and expecting people to have a healthy and constructive conversation on that topic is pretty lunatic if you´re asking me.

But hey it´s good old zos after all :joy:
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

Options
  • ZOS_GregoryV

Well it's your fault we have to use the word mudcrab all the time,instead fixing us u should fix the game.

As Forum Moderators, we are here to be sure that all members of the community follow the rules. As this thread seems to be having issues staying within the community guidelines, we have decided to close this thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.