Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

ESO trolling us

Magus
Magus
✭✭✭✭✭
Okay, so after all week talking about how viper is OP and broken combined with other proc sets... the golden is selling viper rings. Everyone gets to run viper now. LFG for fungal grotto run btw.
Duraeon / Maoh
Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
PC/NA
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh boy....
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
    Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did the same with malubeth.

2 Weeks of people posting how broken malubeth was, when it was still really bugged.

They stick the shoulders on the vendor.

PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
    Options
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did the same with malubeth.

2 Weeks of people posting how broken malubeth was, when it was still really bugged.

They stick the shoulders on the vendor.

Haha yep, I immediately thought of that too. Makes me think they are listening and trolling us. Or is it just a coincidence?

ancient-aliens-meme-24.jpg
    Edited by Magus on October 15, 2016 3:27AM
    Duraeon / Maoh
    PC/NA
    Options
  • PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More bad players thinking they are relevant with blackrose/viper/tumorscale
    Options
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think anyone who runs Fasalla's and Viper has any grounds to criticize what other people run.
    Edited by RadioheadSh0t on October 15, 2016 4:08PM
    Aldonius Direnni - Vet Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Tyrus Telvanni - Vet Dunmer DK (AD)
    Al Donius Bundy - Vet Imperial NB (AD)
    Aldonius Brutus - Vet Orc DK (DC)
    Options
  • PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think anyone who runs Fasalla's and Viper has any grounds to criticize what other people run.

Whats wrong with Fasalla in open world? The only reason someone complained about it was because some tard used caltrops on me in a 1v1 -and complained it procced too often. I took off viper for good. If you decide you wanna go full primate and insert another primitive response, I think reddit would be more suited and tailored to your low I.Q. thinking.
    Options
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Whats wrong with Fasalla in open world? The only reason someone complained about it was because some tard used caltrops on me in a 1v1 -and complained it procced too often. I took off viper for good. If you decide you wanna go full primate and insert another primitive response, I think reddit would be more suited and tailored to your low I.Q. thinking.

I think what he/she may be eluding to, however snarky, and to clarify I legit don't care what either of you are running, it's in the game go for it, is that the unrivaled sustain and dmg in heavy from black rose that you see as negative, is equal in power and disgust from opponents as a set that reduces healing by 50% with no cool down and close to 100% uptime in combat. And the condemning of one and praise of the other, may come off a bit pretentious.
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
    Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Having problems with proc sets? Too much proc damage in PVP? Here, I've got something for you :trollface:

Lol. Troebel'ed

Options
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Using ad hominem while overreacting to criticism, I think we all know who has the low IQ here.

If you don't think Fasalla's is on par with the other terrible [SNIP] sets, you're simply biased because you run it.
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on October 18, 2016 2:12PM
    Options
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭

#POMPOUS

Options
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol there's no way they think that build requires any talent
    Options
  • Fatalyis
    Fatalyis
    ✭✭✭✭

Lol there's no way they think that build requires any talent

Sure they do...they're all over Twitch / YouTube
    Options
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The difference between Blackrose/Tremor/Viper/Veli abuse Vs. Fasalla is almost night and day.

One set-up counters every other thing in the game in the cheesiest way possible.

The other set-up... is a direct counter to said OP combo.... and is only marginally advantageous against magic builds. And in order to remain advantageous over the typical magic build, must sacrifice sustain to pump up the damage necessary to address magic build's shield usage.

One set-up has everything wrapped up in a nice package. The other set up still requires some thought process and resource management.
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »
    The difference between Blackrose/Tremor/Viper/Veli abuse Vs. Fasalla is almost night and day.

One set-up counters every other thing in the game in the cheesiest way possible.

The other set-up... is a direct counter to said OP combo.... and is only marginally advantageous against magic builds. And in order to remain advantageous over the typical magic build, must sacrifice sustain to pump up the damage necessary to address magic build's shield usage.

One set-up has everything wrapped up in a nice package. The other set up still requires some thought process and resource management.

Sort of, except Fasallas builds generally included Reverberating Bash and some points in defile, ending in over 80% reduced healing taken up to roughly 90%.

The mechanics of Fasallas are also total BS, in that it has no internal cool down and is procced by literally everything.

Proc meta is worse, but let's not pretend those debuff builds aren't their own type of cheese.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

Options
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »

Just because I'm criticizing Fasalla's doesn't mean I'm defending any other set. I do personally think Fasalla's is a [SNIP] set, like Viper/Veli combos and the majority of new sets with 1T, because it stacks with major defile for nearly a full health debuff.

My main point is about the hypocrisy of a Fasalla's/Viper user criticizing what other people run. I run a Magicka Sorc without any Gimmicks because I would rather push myself to use skillful gameplay as opposed to gimmicks (I just picked up the Mortar undaunted and I'm hesitant to even use it in a duel because I find Proc sets cheesy).
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on October 18, 2016 2:15PM
    Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just because I'm criticizing Fasalla's doesn't mean I'm defending any other set. I do personally think Fasalla's is a [SNIP] set, like Viper/Veli combos and the majority of new sets with 1T, because it stacks with major defile for nearly a full health debuff.

Stacks with minor defile, too. A debuff tank is the counterbuild to malubeth/reactive templars and heal blobs hiding under AoE caps. Should there be no counter play to that other than bringing a bigger zerg?

If a non-tank gives up a set bonus to run Fasallas, they either give up regen or damage or some of both, and have to run a more balanced build. The set proc combo users like Viper/Veli give up nothing.
    Options
  • donJay
    donJay
    ✭✭✭
    "Fasallas is so cheese" -everyone who doesn't realize the lack of dmg/sustain it gives and who do not know how to easily counter it by not attacking for 2 seconds.

"But wait, it keeps procing off my dots and aoe's. That's super [SNIP] and op"

Welcome to pvp that requires thought. The player sacrificed sustain and dmg. Now it's your turn to figure out how to play against it.

ANIMOSITY BEST GUILD NA + EU
    Former Los Pepes
    Former Nemesìs
    Former Dynamic
    Former Nexus

EP | Magplar l Argonian l don-Jay
    DC | Magden | High Elf | don-Bae

Magden Solo PvP Vid
    Options
  • Flawlless
    Flawlless
    ✭✭✭
    Those having trouble with getting bursted down by proc builds should look into the Blessed set. It's an overland set that drops in cold harbor.
    Options
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if youre having trouble with proc sets, i suggest you L2P, on my mageblade i never lost in a 1v1 to someone with only proc sets, no black rose+velidreth+viper ever beat me in a 1v1, the problem i see with most people is they try to 1vX multiple people wearing proc sets, then they lose and complain
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
    Options
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumorscale

LOL :D

Options
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LOL at people who think that Fasalla is balanced :D
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    zuto40 wrote: »
    if youre having trouble with proc sets, i suggest you L2P, on my mageblade i never lost in a 1v1 to someone with only proc sets, no black rose+velidreth+viper ever beat me in a 1v1, the problem i see with most people is they try to 1vX multiple people wearing proc sets, then they lose and complain
    I-dont-believe-you.gif
    Options
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Using ad hominem while overreacting to criticism, I think we all know who has the low IQ here.

If you don't think Fasalla's is on par with the other terrible [SNIP] sets, you're simply biased because you run it.

Such sass. I guess Dub killed ya one too many times. :disappointed:
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on October 18, 2016 2:16PM
    Options
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fasallas is a 2 second debuff. It's very strong if the attacker has something like Caltrops on you, but it's in no way on the same level as the proc damage garbage. It's what all proc sets should be, a buff/debuff window that has to be capitalized on to be effective.
    Options
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »

Or maybe he was just acting like a child (which is why so many of his posts got deleted).

I could care less if some FOTM [SNIP] build killed me.
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on October 18, 2016 2:17PM
    Options
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Or maybe he was just acting like a child (which is why so many of his posts got deleted).

Frankly I don't understand all this bickering over sets. My partner and I have spent the last week pouring over sets and farming them for me and trialling them. It is a grueling and soul sucking process that for some god forsaken reason the devs decided we all need to be tortured with in order to pvp. I can't hardly blame someone if they find a set that works for them and that they have fun in. Whether the set is broken or "[SNIP] " or whatever is hardly their fault. I've seen Dub play and he's good. He's mobile and pretty talented-and sure he's killed me a number of times. He's a challenge to fight and I'm sure he's good in any set. :smile:
    Options
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's an in-crowd of teenage boys who trash talk and say things like 1v1 me, take off your heavy armor, scrub, you are the worst player I've ever seen, exposed, crutch on X set, etc, etc.

In short, there are two types of players. People that come into the game to have fun with friends and the tryhards who when they get killed will challenge you to 1v1 and use every advantage the game provides - vitality potions, poisons, overperforming sets. They will also call things they don't like [SNIP] and then when it's something they use call it balanced. There is no 1v1 balance in this game, period, full stop lol.

TL;DR don't feed the trolls, laugh at them
    Duraeon / Maoh
    PC/NA
    Options
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magus wrote: »
    There's an in-crowd of teenage boys who trash talk and say things like 1v1 me, take off your heavy armor, scrub, you are the worst player I've ever seen, exposed, crutch on X set, etc, etc.

In short, there are two types of players. People that come into the game to have fun with friends and the tryhards who when they get killed will challenge you to 1v1 and use every advantage the game provides - vitality potions, poisons, overperforming sets. They will also call things they don't like [SNIP] and then when it's something they use call it balanced. There is no 1v1 balance in this game, period, full stop lol.

Word(s?).

If you want to make someone throw back their head and laugh out loud, do one of two things:
    1) ask them to 1v1 after they kill you.
    2) ask them about their macros after they kill you.
    Nothing brings me greater joy than receiving a rage tell of that nature. :D
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magus wrote: »

In short, there are two types of players. People that come into the game to have fun with friends and the tryhards who when they get killed will challenge you to 1v1 and use every advantage the game provides - vitality potions, poisons, overperforming sets. They will also call things they don't like cancer and then when it's something they use call it balanced. There is no 1v1 balance in this game, period, full stop lol.

Word(s?).

If you want to make someone throw back their head and laugh out loud, do one of two things:
    1) ask them to 1v1 after they kill you.
    2) ask them about their macros after they kill you.
    Nothing brings me greater joy than receiving a rage tell of that nature. :D
    IC is the has the best ratio of rage telling.

Apparently I'm a leech who steals other's stones cuz I'm too bad to farm my own.
    Options
  • Fruitdog
    Fruitdog
    ✭✭✭✭

If you don't think Fasalla's is on par with the other terrible Cancer sets, you're simply biased because you run it.

Frankly I don't understand all this bickering over sets. My partner and I have spent the last week pouring over sets and farming them for me and trialling them. It is a grueling and soul sucking process that for some god forsaken reason the devs decided we all need to be tortured with in order to pvp. I can't hardly blame someone if they find a set that works for them and that they have fun in. Whether the set is broken or "[SNIP] " or whatever is hardly their fault. I've seen Dub play and he's good. He's mobile and pretty talented-and sure he's killed me a number of times. He's a challenge to fight and I'm sure he's good in any set. :smile:

Your partner sounds like a good guy, I bet he brings the best lasagnas.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.