Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Access code not being received.

Alavesia
Alavesia
Soul Shriven
When I tried to login to my account yesterday it said that I was logging in on a different computer (I was not) and it said that it would send me an access code for me to log in. I never received it. I have checked the support section and read posts on the forum and tried everything everyone has suggested with no luck. I sent in a report to support yesterday (over 24 hours ago) and still have not been contacted by a support agent. I cannot even login to the support website with my account because it says I am attempting to login from a new computer and that I need an access code that I am not receiving! I had to create a whole other account just so that I could contact support. I have seen that a lot of other people have had this problem, but have never actually found a solution to it. I am super bummed because I had only had the game for 2 days when this happened and I am not really getting any help to fix it. Has anyone had this problem and it actually been resolved? If so, how long did it take? I have never experienced such slow support.
  • Alavesia
    Alavesia
    Soul Shriven
  • Alavesia
    Alavesia
    Soul Shriven
    I have filed 2 tickets with no reply.

Ticket ID #1- 160926-000982

Ticket ID #2- 160927-001231
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    I've confirmed your ticket is in the correct area and a customer support agent will process it as soon as possible. Please note that opening multiple tickets does not speed up the process.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Alavesia
    Alavesia
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    I've confirmed your ticket is in the correct area and a customer support agent will process it as soon as possible. Please note that opening multiple tickets does not speed up the process.

Thank you. What is the usual response time for this issue? I simply need my email changed.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    It looks like they answered you and the issue is resolved, if this is not the case, please let me know. :)
    Staff Post
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    It looks like they answered you and the issue is resolved, if this is not the case, please let me know. :)

really? CS are marking all tickets solved regardless or is that just mine lol
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    If your ticket was marked solved and you still need assistance, please reply to that email. :)
    Staff Post