The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Natch Potes?

SantieClaws
SantieClaws
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Yes this one knows there is over an hour until Test Tamriel goes to sleep but khajiit is .. well feeling like she has had too much or possibly not enough sugar today.

So this one she thought she would start the ball of yarn rolling yes. With the unofficial, unedited natch potes this one she found written on the back of a used coffee cup outside the offices of ZOS.

Maybe you have the thoughts about the notes too? Perhaps share them with us yes while we wait. Pictures they are good too!

Yours with paws
Santie Claws

"To make the Crown Crates more rewarding Pacrooti will now be wearing a clown costume. If you buy enough crates he will honk his red nose. For 2,000 crown crate gems he might even spray you with water! You better hope it’s water anyway ...

Imperials will have their own quest added to the New Life Festival. It involves you cleaning up after some particularly nasty seasonal duels at the Hammerdeath Arena. Take a bucket - of fun!

The Alliance Rider outfit will now come in options that allow you to look like a Blueberry, a Banana or a Raspberry. Fruity polymorphs for your alliance pride! We considered a neutral Tutti Fruitti option but that made us all want ice cream.

The Crown Store will be renamed ‘Crown Crates Outlet Mall’. It will be staffed by some of the less popular hirelings such as Veesk-Olan (Costumes) and provisioner Gavin Gavonne (mounts and pets). Mr Gavonne continues to fill both roles and does not find them to be incompatible.

The group finder will now have the option to group you with others wearing the same shoes or boots as yourself."
Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xs0cTnH.png

Edited by MyNameIsElias on September 26, 2016 2:04PM
    Options
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one hopes all ww becomes Khajiit's pet and fetches a good meal or squeeky toy to play with.
    PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    --Lint is now a random drop from thievery.

--Dwemer airships are now purchasable for AP in Cyrodiil, allowing warriors to be air-dropped. There is a rare bug where if it drives too close to a keep it will pop and throw everyone on board to far corners of the map; this is being looked into for the next patch.

--Namira is opening an all-you-can-eat buffet! Try not to look too closely at the shape of those roasts...

--Sweetrolls, tired of being stolen themselves, have taken up a life of crime and can now be used as portable fences.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Loremaster’s Archive open for questions!
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

--Sweetrolls, tired of being stolen themselves, have taken up a life of crime and can now be used as portable fences.

And where can khajiit 'obtain' one of these sweet sweet partners in crime?

No one ever suspects the baked goods ... Though khajiit has occasionally been referred to as such herself.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Edited by SantieClaws on September 26, 2016 2:17PM

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

From Chef Donolon, who is now located in the Outlaw refuge in each faction's capitol; it's default name is Stollen.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Loremaster’s Archive open for questions!
    Options
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh come on....way too early B)

Well....same procedure as always.

Discord HypeSquad Member
    Official AlcastHQ Discord Server: discord.gg/alcasthq
    Feel free to join!
    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Early yes but khajiit hopes they make take pity on us yes - or just crumble under our incessant mewing.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Options
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "The group finder will now grant you a chance to actually find a group. The more Crown Crates you have bought, the greater chance of finding a group is. But never more than 1%."

"If you have spent more than 20.000 Crowns for the Crown Crates, you will get a unique Crown Store Whale title. Permanently."

"The Destruction Staff Ultimate has been revamped. This skill now works like Wabbajack. You will never know what effect it will cause after activation. But when morphed, it has 50% chance to summon either a rabbit which you can chase, or a frog which you can kiss."
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mady wrote: »
    Oh come on....way too early B)

Well....same procedure as always.

Wat just happened o.0
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No one ever suspects the baked goods ... Though khajiit has occasionally been referred to as such herself.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

donut-crime-scene.jpg
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn't the server be offline by now ?
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit she thought so yes.

But maybe the network engineers have been distracted by sweetrolls ...

Or the times they are mixed up.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Options
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mhm.... sweetrolls....

Maybe Khajiit can cook something for us, while we wait, so we don't have to be hungry? :*
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Official AlcastHQ Discord Server: discord.gg/alcasthq
    Feel free to join!
    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.
    Options
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    'Fixed an issue where you could get targeted in clouding swarm with single target abilities.'

Lol jk, I don't actually think that'll be in the notes. It'll just be fixes for the new content, maybe IC jewellery, perhaps some crown crate adjustments based on feedback. Not long now till this patch goes live. :O
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
    Options
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »
    "The group finder will now grant you a chance to actually find a group. The more Crown Crates you have bought, the greater chance of finding a group is. But never more than 1%."

"If you have spent more than 20.000 Crowns for the Crown Crates, you will get a unique Crown Store Whale title. Permanently."

"The Destruction Staff Ultimate has been revamped. This skill now works like Wabbajack. You will never know what effect it will cause after activation. But when morphed, it has 50% chance to summon either a rabbit which you can chase, or a frog which you can kiss."

I would actually slot it if that were the case.... as it is I shan't be wasting a skill point! ;)
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
    Options
  • SublimeSparo
    SublimeSparo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -After realising that we have been screwing players over and the in-office jokes have run dry we have decided to add a token system to vMA.
    -Tokens are exclusively awarded randomly in crown crates.
    -1000 tokens will allow you to select a weapon type of your choice but you still roll rng on the trait
    -These changes will keep the office staff in stitches of laughter at you poor plebs' misery for a good few months and let us rinse you for even more money
    Edited by SublimeSparo on September 26, 2016 4:16PM
    PS4 EU CP900. PS4 NA CP600,
    vAA HM ☆ vHRC HM ☆ vSO HM ☆ vMOL
    4th Console vMOL clear,
    vMA cleared on all classes stam & magic

My Tribe
    EU
    High Sparo - Altmer - mSo DD.
    Wood Sparo - Bosmer - sNB DD
    Nord Sparo - Nord -sDK DD/Tank.
    Bubble Girl - Imperial -sTe DD
    Succubus Sue - Breton - mNB Tank.
    Andrana Stormlock - Altmer - mTe Healer/ DD
    Elvali Marvani - Dunmer - mDK DD.
    Venemus Draconem - Redguard - sDK DD
    Jayri Leki - Redguard - sSo DD.
    Miss Jabsalot - Altmer - mTe PvP DD/ Tank
    Mireli Hlaano - Dunmer - mNB DD.
    Ms Shanks - Redguard - sNB DD/ le bank

NA
    Dilemma Dame - Altmer - mDK DD
    Stamsorc Kitty - Redguard - sSor DD
    Aia Draconis - Imperial - sDK Tank
    Decides-Who-Lives - Argonian - mTe Healer
    You wont stop me - Altmer - mSo DD
    Stab in the dark - Khajiit - sNB DD
    Jabjabjab Beambeambeam - Dunmer - mTe DD
    Spatium Auxiliarus - Imperial - hTe Tank&bank
    Spectre - Altmer - mNB DD
    Can't-Main-Tank -Argonian - sDK offTank
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are ridiculous :D so funny
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
    Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that is some long down time :(
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does it show an Wednesday maintenance time for me?
    Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    One says patch other shows server I think
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • Elmour0Fudd
    Elmour0Fudd
    ✭✭
    Maintenance for the week of September 26:
    • No PC/Mac maintenance – September 26
    • North American and European PC/Mac megaservers for maintenance – September 28, 2:00AM EDT (7:00 BST)
    • North American and European Xbox One megaservers for maintenance – September 28, 2:00AM EDT (7:00 BST)
    • North American and European PlayStation®4 megaservers for maintenance – September 28, 2:00AM EDT (7:00 BST)
    • ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – September 28, 2:00AM EDT (7:00 BST)

ו We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Wednesday at 2:00AM EDT (7:00 BST).

×The PTS is now offline for the patch 2.6.3 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

as currently displayed in NA server PC
    Try Cat herding it's fun thay said you'll love it it's a good honest job........ bollock's you need Silverweave body armour to stop em fighting, but a stuffed mouse on a string can help!

• Snarrffffff

[/PC NA mainly dead Breton magic sorcerer b]

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Alg5EQDPhr8CemxApWeDYYkydrc

oh what fun
    Options
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    German patchnotes says wednesday ( Mittwoch ) too.
    Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • North American and European PC/Mac megaservers for maintenance – September 28, 2:00AM EDT (7:00 BST)
    • North American and European Xbox One megaservers for maintenance – September 28, 2:00AM EDT (7:00 BST)
    • North American and European PlayStation®4 megaservers for maintenance – September 28, 2:00AM EDT (7:00 BST)
    • ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – September 28, 2:00AM EDT (7:00 BST)

ו We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Wednesday at 2:00AM EDT (7:00 BST).

×The PTS is now offline for the patch 2.6.3 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

I do not understand if wat they mean is they will do patch then do server maintenance, or if they server will be down for ages
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Nifty2g on September 26, 2016 5:59PM
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • kamimark
    kamimark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »

So much better than the previous Destruction staff ultimate.

Pairs well with the new Magicka-based weapon tree, Fork of Horripilation.
    Kitty Rainbow Dash. pick, pick, stab.
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    susmitds wrote: »

We'll be having maintenance on all servers and realms on Wednesday at 2am EDT - this is completely separate from the maintenance happening now on PTS to publish the latest patch.

As for natch potes...

a74.jpg
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As for natch potes...
    5GoVLqeAOo6PK.gif
    Edited by Preyfar on September 26, 2016 6:31PM
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »

I do not understand if wat they mean is they will do patch then do server maintenance, or if they server will be down for ages
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    What it looks like to me, is the PTS patch is now, and there's a company-wide network maintenance later in the week (on Wednesday), in which all servers will be down simultaneously.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Special_XYZ
    Special_XYZ
    ✭✭✭

It does not say patch notes on Wednesday. I don't think you speak or understand German.
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cousin Skybright. Why are you in the bathtub yes? Get out quick before they add the oh so wetness!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Edited by SantieClaws on September 26, 2016 6:34PM

Options
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It does not say patch notes on Wednesday. I don't think you speak or understand German.
    According to a fun false fact I just made up, a Mittwoch is actually a kind of sandwich that involves six different kind of cheeses and uses two personal pepperoni pan pizzas as the bread. I just ate two while waiting on the potes.
    Options