The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Quest indicators not working?

Esutick
Esutick
✭✭
For some reason on my main character I cannot see quest indicators anymore,
the option is greyed out? (see screenshot)

When I go on to another character it's working fine..
I have tried turning off all AddOns, I've tried putting the itnerface settings back to default..but nothing helps..
I'm at loss, who can help me?

• Esutick
    Esutick
    ✭✭
  • Deffiance
    Deffiance
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem :(
    Trying Repair and disable all addons, didn't help.
    Any solutions for this problem?
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Please try completely clearing out your Users folder, including the addons, savedvariables and usersettings. The default location is C:\Users\[USERNAME]\MyDocuments\Elder Scrolls Online. Keep it as a backup and restart the game to see if the issue is resolved that way.

If that doesn't help, please submit a ticket including the names of the affected characters.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Deffiance
    Deffiance
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    Please try completely clearing out your Users folder, including the addons, savedvariables and usersettings. The default location is C:\Users\[USERNAME]\MyDocuments\Elder Scrolls Online. Keep it as a backup and restart the game to see if the issue is resolved that way.

If that doesn't help, please submit a ticket including the names of the affected characters.

Thanks for answer, but it hasn't helped :(
    I am try ticket option.
  • Esutick
    Esutick
    ✭✭
    None of this worked, neither did the ticket info, it's only on one character so I really don't understand
    Edited by Esutick on October 6, 2016 9:10AM
  • Esutick
    Esutick
    ✭✭
    Solved: Was under nameplates.
  • TheMortal
    TheMortal
    Cheers,

- TheMortal -