The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I have made a HUGE mistake and I could really use some help

TaintedKurse
TaintedKurse
✭✭✭
Dear ZOS today I managed to do something incredibly dumb. Today I got so into recustomizing my character on my race change that I forget to change my Race...

So a while a back when you guys launched Race Changes, and the race and name change bundle. I as some one who has been waiting to do this for months was excited and bought the bundle right away the day it was launched. However, I have been really busy as of latly and haven't latly and knowing I was going to want to spend hours changing and redisigning my character as well I decided to put it off untill today when I would have time.

I wanted to change my imperial-templar-healer into a breton because its racials help me much more. So today I logged on and got started, I spent about an hour recustoming my characters dimensions and astetics. Initally I selected Breton when I was doing my race change but as I was finishing up my dog was wining to go outside. So I took a break and let him out but, by the time I got back ESO had autologged me out due to inactivity and I had to restart my race change.

However, already knowing what I wanted I skimmed through the menus a little faster this time. After roughly 30 minutes I got my character back to where I wanted it in terms of cosmetics. At this point I wanted to get in the game and see the performance differance of my new racials. As I clicked save I didn't really check the race menu again because I thought that was the first thing I did. However as my character log in screen loaded. I realized I had made a tragic mistake. I forgot to change my race. Imperials and Bretons look really similar it was honestly hard to tell that I forgot unless I checked the menu beforehand. I fgured there was no way I could foget to do it and I really wanted to get in the game and test the changes. I just wanted to fix my characters proportions to look more like a realistic person and have racials that actually benefit me. I almost couldn't believe it, I have waited weeks to do this. I take my time doing it and yet, I some how managed to forget to change the main thing that I payed to change.

Considering the fact that a "Race Change" was what I payed for I wondering someone could find it in the kindness of there heart to refund my Race Change token, so I could actually get what I payed for and change my race. I apologies that I made the mistake of not clicking the correct box but, it was an honest mistake after having to relog and restart the process. As a loyal customer who has been here since beta, a subscriber since launch, and some one who loves this game enough to pay over 30$ to change my character's looks and racials. I would greatly appreciate some ones assitance in refunding me this "Race Change Token" so I can continue to enjoy my elderscrolls experience without feeling like I just wasted my money on nothing.

*Not sure if its needed but the character I was trying to change is named: "Leona The Radiant Dawn"

Hope to hear back from some one, Please help me. -TaintedKurse