The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Xbox NA server down?

bntyhuntrx
Logged out because my crafting writ was not there like it should be, and now cannot log back in.

Login Failed. Unexpected internal error. Contact customer service.

Tried hard reset on Xbox, and resetting modem so issue not on my side
  • gl0wgl0w
    gl0wgl0w
    Same for me, and alot of people messaging me they can't get in either
  • bbrown0770
    bbrown0770
    ✭✭✭
    same problem
    Login Failed. Unexpected internal error. Contact customer service.
    GT: Sir Ben 0770
    DC NA XBOX
  • bntyhuntrx
    Seems like zos last to know. Not like they actually pay attention. Lol
  • Maverickred_02
    Maverickred_02
    Soul Shriven
    Login Error for me too and there's no mention about it, didn't this happen like a few days ago?
  • bmatson
    bmatson
    ✭✭
    Yep same for me as well as a bunch of my guild mates.

ZOS can you please check into this as the service alerts do not show any issues at this time
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same, cannot log in
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
  • gl0wgl0w
    gl0wgl0w
    Fix what we have first, then add new stuff, this is why we cant have nice things
  • bntyhuntrx
    No mention from zenimax, because they probably are unaware, because unless you are shopping at crown store, they could care less about the players, hence the state of the game and constant issues... Constant crashing, lagging, invisible npcs and quest targets, lack of housing, lack of storage and inventory, lack of centralized auction house. If they cared and paid attention, all of these issues would be corrected, since they are wanted by everyone.
  • bmatson
    bmatson
    ✭✭
    ZOS, there is software out there such as whats up gold, hostmon, solarwinds that you guys can use to monitor your servers and get alerts when they go down instead of us complaining about it.
  • SammyShotBothSides
    Login failed here as well. Multiple attempts.
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same login error. No sense in letting Zeni know. Just as bntyhuntrx so perfectly stated - they haven't fixed any of the issues in months. I'm sure they'll blame this on Xbox.
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Me neither, whats going on?
  • bmatson
    bmatson
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_RyanM can you please have someone look into this outage?

Thanks
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    Same for me. Was doing VMA. 21 minutes and I was starting stage 7. The infamous stage 6-7 crash that ZoS thinks doesn't exist occured, and now can't log back on. Was on pace for a 586k without the DC, and a 580k with it.
  • bntyhuntrx
    Bmatson lol. You think they would spend a penny to make an improvement. They only spend money to create new useless cosmetic items and pets that have no purpose in the game.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer
    Same :(
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    What time did people first see issue?
  • bmatson
    bmatson
    ✭✭
    Around 3:00 PM PST
  • gl0wgl0w
    gl0wgl0w
    @ZOS_JESSICAFOLSOM Alittle light on this?
  • gl0wgl0w
    gl0wgl0w
    @ZOS_GinaBruno whats going on with this unexpected internal error?
  • gl0wgl0w
    gl0wgl0w
    @ZOS_TristanK anyone there?
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're all at home playing Pokemon Go.
  • bntyhuntrx
    The part that is so messed up, is that servers have been down for an hour already and support server status page doesn't even show a service alert. When crown store goes down there is a post within a minute about it being down and then a post a few minutes later when it's fixed.
  • Kyye
    Kyye
    ✭✭✭
    I was driving myself mad before I decided to check the forums. Great
    XBL GT: CWB Hempire
    Bright moons guide your steps.
  • bntyhuntrx
    I thought everyone quit poke go when footsteps were removed. Lol
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

While we understand the frustration that everyone is experiencing, we would like to let you all know that it would seem there is currently an issue with XBox Live Status. We will continue to keep an eye as to when the server issue will be resolved. We would also like to invite you all to keep an eye on the XBox Support Twitter Page.
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on September 24, 2016 12:27AM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • bntyhuntrx
    Even on Twitter. About 100 complaints that I counted and the last eso tweet was an ad for their crown store items 20 mins ago. Absolutely ridiculous slap in the face. ZOS: "we won't even acknowledge that there is a problem. But please keep buying stuff on crown store."
  • bntyhuntrx
    There is no issue with Xbox live since Hulu, Netflix, call of duty 3 and destiny are all working.
  • bntyhuntrx
    Zos Gregory just fed everyone a big pill of ***. If you hold your nose you might be able to swallow it
This discussion has been closed.