The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Xbox NA server down?

• Kyye
    Kyye
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

While we understand the frustration that everyone is experiencing, we would like to let you all know that it would seem there is currently an issue with XBox Live Status. We will continue to keep an eye as to when the server issue will be resolved. We would also like to invite you all to keep an eye on the XBox Support Twitter Page.

It's not showing an issue for live.
    XBL GT: CWB Hempire
    Bright moons guide your steps.
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The irony for me is I took a break from ESO for a couple of months because of the server problems, and decided to come back to it tonight to see how things are, only to find I can't log in because of, you guessed it, a server problem... Guess I'll try again in another couple of months. Sub cancelled!
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I CALLED IT!!! Naughty Xbox...
  • bntyhuntrx
    Here is screenshot from Xbox live status. "Social and gaming" is up. ZOS is lying again.
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

While we understand the frustration that everyone is experiencing, we would like to let you all know that it would seem there is currently an issue with XBox Live Status. We will continue to keep an eye as to when the server issue will be resolved. We would also like to invite you all to keep an eye on the XBox Support Twitter Page.

Playing battlefield 4 as I type this, got into a game right away. No connection issues at all. Tell us again how it's an xbox live issue?
    [GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
    My Characters
    Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
    Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
    Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Xbox blaming is a simple cut and paste for them. The same BS they send over and over again in their "customer support" emails. And they have the audacity to say "we understand the frustration". They don't or the constant issues with this game would have been fixed months ago.
  • HELLB0UNDH0UND
    I just wanna play man :(
    Max CP, 11 explicitly average characters on XB1 NA

• davidj8291
    davidj8291
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

Not Xbox Live. Everything else works fine. It's literally JUST your game.
  • bmatson
    bmatson
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GregoryV really? So why is it every other game works on Xbox live except eso? I mean come on. Honestly...
  • TERMINAT0R_XVII
    TERMINAT0R_XVII
    ✭✭✭
    Purchase and content usage is down. Which means its ESO plus subscribers specifically aren't able to login. Which means it IS xbox fault. ESO plus subscriptions are managed through Xbox. Stop blaming Zenimax for your failure to understand how the subscription system works.
    Xbox one NA server
    Current CP level: 481
    Main= Clan-Mother Ra'Zaria: Khajiit Dragonknight EP (Toxic Shock Build)
    Hlevala Redoran: Dark elf Sorcerer DC (Daedric Sorcerer Build)(race subject to change)
    Tsudajiti-Ri: Level 23 Kajiit Nightblade AD (Magicka, 3 hit ko Build)
    Tulara Ayrenn: High Elf Templar DC (Right Hand of Mara Build)
    One-Who-Breaks-Mountains: Argonian Templar EP (Left Hand of Mara Build)
    Lillca Boulder-Child: Nord Dragonknight EP (Indominable Tank Build)(no purge)
    Logranka-Gra-Orsinium: Level Orc Dragonknight AD (Volcanic Incineration Build)
    Nivinora Night-Hollow: Wood Elf Nightblade DC (Jaqspur Build)(bow abilities only)
    High Queen Atmorra: Level 10 Redguard Templar EP (Tireless Stamplar)
    Rakkiza Mane-Sister: Level 7 Khajiit nightblade DC (in progress)
    Vavakra Telvanni: Level 36 Dunmer Warden AD (in progress) (race subject to change)
  • Lucius_Aelius
    Lucius_Aelius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Purchase and content usage is down. Which means its ESO plus subscribers specifically aren't able to login. Which means it IS xbox fault. ESO plus subscriptions are managed through Xbox. Stop blaming Zenimax for your failure to understand how the subscription system works.

This is blatantly incorrect at least insofar as it related to subscribers, I am not now nor have I ever been a Subscriber and I can't log in.
    Edited by Lucius_Aelius on September 23, 2016 11:31PM
    Daggerfall Covenant - Scourge (Xbox NA) - GT: Lucius Aelius - Lord - 648CP
    Lucius Aelius Aurelius - 50 Imperial Dragonknight - Centurion - Stam Tank
    Lucius Aelius Valerius - 50 Imperial Templar - Lieutenant - Mag Heal/DPS
    Lucius Aelius Regulus - 50 Imperial Nightblade - First Sergeant - Stam DPS
    Lucius Aelius Augustus - 50 Imperial Sorcerer - Corporal - Mag DPS
    Wags-His-Tail - 20 Argonian Sorcerer - Recruit - TBD
    Holds-The-Line - 40 Argonian Dragonknight - Recruit - TBD
    Carries-Extra-Gear - 4 Argonian Dragonknight - Recruit - TBD
    Guildmaster - Wardens of the Covenant
    Group Leader - xpThe Guildxp
    Trader - Secret Sauce
    Trader - Elite Dungeoneers
  • Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bmatson wrote: »
    @ZOS_GregoryV really? So why is it every other game works on Xbox live except eso? I mean come on. Honestly...

Honestly, you'd think people writing on forums could read...

From the link http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

"Our engineers and developers are actively continuing to work to resolve the issue causing some members to have problems finding previously-purchased content or purchasing new content. Stay tuned, and thanks for your patience."

Oh my, it really is an Xbox live issue.

Anything to say?
    Xbox NA
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    lol ZOS is blaming Xbox Live when the issue for Xbox is purchase and content usage. We can start the game, just not log in. Every other online game works just fine. IT SPECIFICALLY SAYS ALL GAMES ARE OPERATING NORMALLY!!! It's just a few apps are down. Xbox has nothing to do with it. God forbid we can't use the crown store. Almost seems more like ZOS lost interest in managing the game.
    Edited by Khilseith on September 23, 2016 11:38PM
  • blazerbrian73
    Terminator that may very well be true. However it is their game and if their subs can't play you would think they would do everything in their power to get the issue fixed.
  • TERMINAT0R_XVII
    TERMINAT0R_XVII
    ✭✭✭

This is blatantly incorrect at least insofar as it related to subscribers, I am not now nor have I ever been a Subscriber and I can't log in.

Prove it.
    Xbox one NA server
    Hlevala Redoran: Dark elf Sorcerer DC (Daedric Sorcerer Build)(race subject to change)
    Nivinora Night-Hollow: Wood Elf Nightblade DC (Jaqspur Build)(bow abilities only)
    Vavakra Telvanni: Level 36 Dunmer Warden AD (in progress) (race subject to change)
  • Lucius_Aelius
    Lucius_Aelius
    ✭✭✭✭

Prove it.

Prove I'm not a subscriber? Lmfao, I wouldn't know how to and don't care to bother, suffice it to say you should just take me at my word. And clearly if I can't log in and I'm not a subscriber then something else is going on not limited to subscribers, and it may or may not be an Xbox issue but with every other game working fine I'm finding it increasingly unlikely.
    Edited by Lucius_Aelius on September 23, 2016 11:45PM
    Trader - Secret Sauce
  • TERMINAT0R_XVII
    TERMINAT0R_XVII
    ✭✭✭
    You can't say you aren't subscribed without proof. Of course it is against xbox live policy to share your personal info so I dont believe you.
    Xbox one NA server
  • radio5
    radio5
    Soul Shriven
    Wow, there sure are a lot of entitled whiny [snip] that play this game. "ZOS, you suck because we can't play your awesome game! I'm going to tell my Mom to cancel my subscription!" Play something else for a while or go outside. Either way, stfu.
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 6, 2018 6:33PM
  • Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's simple.

When eso logs you in, it needs to check YOUR purchases in case you bought stuff like crowns or subscription or special upgrades from the Xbox store, in the time after you last logged out. If it cannot, then it cannot properly apply any new purchases nor could it guarantee properly applying subscription benefits.

And guess what, I've just managed to get in.
    Edit: and someone bought my dark brotherhood helmet motif! Cool!
    Edited by Cryptical on September 23, 2016 11:52PM
    Xbox NA
  • bntyhuntrx
    I am not a subscriber, and bought my game as a physical disc. So that purchased content bs has nothing to do with me. Therefore, ZOS is the one having the problem. And the post stating it is an Xbox live issue, is just a blatant, " it's Friday and we are going to happy hour, so good luck to all customers"
  • radio5
    radio5
    Soul Shriven
    By the way, I was just able to log in. if you whiners can cease your b*tchfest and pry your hands from the keyboard/phone, you can play your precious game and all will be right with the world once again.
  • HELLB0UNDH0UND
    I just logged successfully.
    Max CP, 11 explicitly average characters on XB1 NA

• bntyhuntrx
    Call of duty works the sAme way verifying content, as does destiny, and both of those are working, so clearly if they can check there paid content the issue must be on ZOS side.
  • Lucius_Aelius
    Lucius_Aelius
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can't say you aren't subscribed without proof. Of course it is against xbox live policy to share your personal info so I dont believe you.

lmfao, Wow what bug crawled up your ass? Damn son you've got issues. How about you try looking up the countless threads I've posted in explicitly saying I would never subscribe to this game and complaining about all the exclusives being given to Subscribers and arguing that non-subs aren't second class citizens and don't deserve to be treated as such. And if that's not enough proof for you then I truly pity what a sad existence you must live.

Next you'll be saying I'm not allowed to say what classes I play without proof, or what my favorite color is without proof... Some people man.
    Edited by Lucius_Aelius on September 23, 2016 11:57PM
    Trader - Secret Sauce
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭

So apparently everyone and their mom has eso plus. Good excuse to take a break while Xbox Live has a slight issue.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EVERYONE PANIC!!!!!!!!
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So apparently everyone and their mom has eso plus. Good excuse to take a break while Xbox Live has a slight issue.

Use your noggin. You /could/ have subscribed in the time between your last logout and this next login. So the eso needs to check to see if you... meaning everyone and their mom... did that.

I know, it's trippy, huh!
    Xbox NA
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    This argument over the subscription is worse then cancer. The game doesn't give a *** how you purchased crowns or the membership. Once you purchase them they're applied to your ESO account NOT DOWNLOADED to your Xbox. I don't remember having to wait for my crowns or membership to download before it activated, this isn't Xbox 360. And EVERYONE couldn't log in. The only reason you can log in now is because the issue was resolved.

There's plenty of other games with memberships and similar purchasing methods that were working just fine while this happened. Explain to me why Neverwinter was working. A game that's also an MMO, has a similar membership and micro transactions just like eso.
    Edited by Khilseith on September 24, 2016 12:26AM
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    Cryptical wrote: »

Use your noggin. You /could/ have subscribed in the time between your last logout and this next login. So the eso needs to check to see if you... meaning everyone and their mom... did that.

I know, it's trippy, huh!

I haven't had eso plus since orcinium because I no longer trusted this games stability...
  • TERMINAT0R_XVII
    TERMINAT0R_XVII
    ✭✭✭

lmfao, Wow what bug crawled up your ***? D*** son you've got issues. How about you try looking up the countless threads I've posted in explicitly saying I would never subscribe to this game and complaining about all the exclusives being given to Subscribers and arguing that non-subs aren't second class citizens and don't deserve to be treated as such. And if that's not enough proof for you then I truly pity what a sad existence you must live.

Next you'll be saying I'm not allowed to say what classes I play without proof, or what my favorite color is without proof... Some people man.

You sound like my mother on her meds..... :| Why are you still playing then? If you hate the exclusive bonuses then stop whining and subscribe. it saves you a lot of money subscribing. You also get free crowns per month so you wont have to worry so much about your subscription expiring. Stop spending your money on things that can kill you. Im not going any further with my argument or I risk getting a strike from the CM
    Xbox one NA server
This discussion has been closed.