Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Can't receive whispers?

Ohhgrizyyy
Ohhgrizyyy
✭✭✭✭
I'm on ps4 and I've tried reloading, closing app, /ReloadUI and it is can send whispers but can't receive any. Someone types one to me but it just doesn't even send through to me so what's going on?
Playing on PS4 NA server and current characters are CP 750

Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magsorc PvP (outdated)
Lvl 50 EP Wood Elf Nightblade (Currently my crafter)
Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magplar PvP (outdated healbot)
Lvl 50 EP Redguard Stam DK PvE (updating)
Lvl 50 EP Dark Elf Mag DK PvP

All my builds are outdated...I quit for a year lmao

PSN ID: SDL_Griz
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We would suggest contacting customer support so that they may identify the problem. As an example, if you have special characters in your name this can cause difficulties. It's best if they take a look at your account for any anomalies.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what options you have on PS4, but this issue on PC is typically caused when someone sets their status to "offline" The whisper won't be able to go through to the "offline" player. On PC if someone can't receive whispers due to a special character in their name, there will be an error message "This character can not be found" or something similar. If the person is set to offline, the message simply won't go through at all, no error message.
    Edited by redspecter23 on September 21, 2016 12:00AM
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another good suggestion :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post