The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4-NA] DC Players Camping IC Event

• ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All hail DC!!!!

I have seen that and I do play on DC. However a group my my buddies and I ran into the same thing from EP and AD as well. All the time in the city with the towers. Just a little pay back :wink:
    Conan, what is good in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

PS4 Screen Name: The_Pale_Italian
    ZweiHandler - Orc DK Tank
    Solstice StormHaven - Magika Sorc
    Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who wants to be In Scourge? That's the laggiest campaign on PS4/NA lol. I suggest you jump into a campaign your alliance is dominating :)

AD used to dominate Haderus until EP moved in. Now it's back and forth. Wouldn't surprise me if DC hopped over there though for this thread's reason.

A lot of those DC Guilds are already on Haderus. They were toying around with this campaign long before this thread dropped.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Who wants to be In Scourge? That's the laggiest campaign on PS4/NA lol. I suggest you jump into a campaign your alliance is dominating :)

AD used to dominate Haderus until EP moved in. Now it's back and forth. Wouldn't surprise me if DC hopped over there though for this thread's reason.

A lot of those DC Guilds are already on Haderus. They were toying around with this campaign long before this thread dropped.

Well they don't seem to be there now. It's AD 2/3, EP 1/3, and DC less than 1/3.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    Moglijuana wrote: »
    LOL. So PvP players are ruining a PvP event? Troll post?

Side note: I'm at 300k stones and counting. The EP in thornblade are OH so generous!

Bruh... I'm not even EP, and can't stand EP... But really tho'...? For real, bruh-bruh?

Wtf?

On topic. Entitled much OP? Nobody said you get a fair shot.
    Edited by Unsent.Soul on August 31, 2016 7:51PM
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Ch4mpTW how dare you want to enjoy yourself! For shame! :wink:<3

It is a problem but I honestly have no idea how to combat it :(
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sluice wrote: »
    Wow, DC on PS4 - NA!?
    I mean DC are such a minority compared to AD and EP....

What have you even been there?
    DC rolls massive numbers on PS4 Scourge.
    But then again I might of missed the sarcasm. ;)
    Edited by TequilaFire on August 31, 2016 8:02PM
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    Several comments have been removed and edited as either bait or nonconstructive comments that do nothing to add to the discussion. Please if you want to comment on a thread we ask that you follow the community rules and help to further the conversation.
    Staff Post