The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Guilds and Glory DLC bundle

mitchtheelder
mitchtheelder
✭✭✭
when will this be released??? it says September but no dates so far
AD
Orc Nightblade - Manndingo
BretonTemplar - M Mike Adriano
Nord Dragonknight - Ser-Gregor Clegane
High elf Sorcerer - Grand Maester Mitch
Dark elf Nightblade - Gilbert Arenas
Redguard Dragonknight - Half Man Half Amazing
Redguard Sorcerer - Uncle Drew
High Elf Dragonknight - Devon Larrat
Imperial Warden - Sandor Clegane M
Nord Necromancer - Tormund Husband to Bears
High Elf Necromancer - Ana Maria della Salute
High Elf - Warden - Samuel F Jackson
Argonian - Templar - Kraken Reptile
DC
Argonian Warden - Gustavo Giviria Rivero
High elf Sorcerer - Jackie Kennedy
Orc Necromancer - Lucifer Blackstar
EP
Redguard Templar - MItch Buchanon
1250cp
Tick Tock Tormentor
Immortal Redeemer
Gryphon Heart
Flawless Conqueror
God Slayer
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never even heard of it, do you have a link to the announcement?
    *Special Snowflake*

• AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gina posted in a thread on General board in regards to the ESO Gold Edition that asked about the Guilds and Glory bundle. It will release September 9th at the same time as the ESO Gold Edition.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Hairycherry
    What will happen you buy the Guilds and Glory DLC and you already have 1 of the dlc's?
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What will happen you buy the Guilds and Glory DLC and you already have 1 of the dlc's?

If it works like other bundles you'll still have to pay the same price but it will only unlock the 3 DLC's you don't already have - the one you do have will be unchanged.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From todays showcase
    The Guilds and Glory: The 4-DLC Mega-Pack will be available on all platforms, starting on September 9.
    *Special Snowflake*

• mitchtheelder
    mitchtheelder
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/08/23/gamescom-2016-recap-update-12-and-one-tamriel

under section crown crates you will find this info

thank you for answer

so I need to wait till 9th
    good
    AD
    DC
    EP
    1250cp
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    Immortal Redeemer
    Gryphon Heart
    Flawless Conqueror
    God Slayer
  • JasmineMoldovia
    It is now the ninth where is this thing?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We'll be adding both the Gold Edition and the Guilds & Glory DLC pack within the next hour or two. We'll let you know when it's available!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • JasmineMoldovia
    Thanks Gina or is it Bruno, don't travel the forums much, last time I did I lost all desire to play.
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no news of this bundle on the website, despite the facebook page claiming that there is
    *Special Snowflake*

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Both the Gold Edition and the Guilds & Glory DLC pack are rolling out throughout the day, depending on retailer or site. The Gold Edition is available to purchase directly from Sony and Microsoft now, and should be live on our website now in the Store page.

We'll be adding the Guilds & Glory DLC pack to the Crown Store beginning at 10am (starting in about 20 minutes).
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Phaedrathallassa
    Phaedrathallassa
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like new players can get the palomino mount with their $60, in addition to the base game and 4 DLC.

Old players only get 4 DLC with their $55 (about. I figure $15=1500 crowns, so while you can get it for almost half that price, this is how I do the conversion).

Is there any intention to make the palomino mount available for existing players once more?

It's not currently possible to get the palomino mount for an existing player, but even when it was it cost $15.

This kind of feels like old players are getting the short end of the stick. I get that you want to draw new players into the game, but keeping an existing community happy is also important.

If the answer is "We expect existing players will have only purchased crowns on sale/with the largest amount, and therefore we think existing players only paid < $40 for the crowns to buy the Guilds and Glory Pack", I guess that's a little more fair (although not true for everyone). But I still want that mount :P
  • JasmineMoldovia
    Actually 5500 crowns is only $40, but that doesn't help me when your system is declining my payment, and my bank isn't even seeing the attempt.
  • mitchtheelder
    mitchtheelder
    ✭✭✭
    For how long will this gold and guildy bundle will be avaliable??? I would like to purchase it but right now I cant use computer for few days.
    AD
    DC
    EP
    1250cp
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    Immortal Redeemer
    Gryphon Heart
    Flawless Conqueror
    God Slayer
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both the Gold Edition and the Guilds & Glory DLC pack are rolling out throughout the day, depending on retailer or site. The Gold Edition is available to purchase directly from Sony and Microsoft now, and should be live on our website now in the Store page.

We'll be adding the Guilds & Glory DLC pack to the Crown Store beginning at 10am (starting in about 20 minutes).

I still don't see it at 18:55Z... or 2:55 EST. Please provide a timezone reference for the international community when citing times.
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Is it out yet or no ? Ibdont have accces to the game right now
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's out on PC EU. Costs 5,500 crowns.

I was actually pleasantly surprised at the price, it's basically buying 2 DLCs and getting 2 free. Or at least that's how I'm looking at it.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• mitchtheelder
    mitchtheelder
    ✭✭✭
    Anybody knows how long will this package be avaliable for purchase?
    AD
    DC
    EP
    1250cp
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    Immortal Redeemer
    Gryphon Heart
    Flawless Conqueror
    God Slayer
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anybody knows how long will this package be avaliable for purchase?

Gina said in another thread that it's not limited time and we can expect it to be in the store for awhile.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like new players can get the palomino mount with their $60, in addition to the base game and 4 DLC.

Old players only get 4 DLC with their $55 (about. I figure $15=1500 crowns, so while you can get it for almost half that price, this is how I do the conversion).

Is there any intention to make the palomino mount available for existing players once more?

It's not currently possible to get the palomino mount for an existing player, but even when it was it cost $15.

This kind of feels like old players are getting the short end of the stick. I get that you want to draw new players into the game, but keeping an existing community happy is also important.

If the answer is "We expect existing players will have only purchased crowns on sale/with the largest amount, and therefore we think existing players only paid < $40 for the crowns to buy the Guilds and Glory Pack", I guess that's a little more fair (although not true for everyone). But I still want that mount :P

I think, that mount is bought by gold.
  • DoctorWho1975
    DoctorWho1975
    ✭✭
    Is there no way to get credit for the 2 DLC's I already bought? Kinda sucks to pay 5500 crowns for only a couple of pieces of content when someone who never played gets em all.
  • Arnorien16
    Arnorien16
    ✭✭✭
    Will this bundle stay in the store permanently or will it be removed?
  • Daraxina
    Daraxina
    ✭✭
    I convinced my partner to buy ESO so that we could play together.
    (I don't use the forums much, so didn't know to tell her that the Guilds and Glory was coming out.)
    She went and spent her €100 voucher on the DLC, picking only her favourite-looking DLC, Brotherhood, Thieves, Imperial (while it was on sale) and chose between getting orsinium or the banker and chose the banker)...

Only to find out that less than 5 days later you offered the bundle deal?
    She's crying on the couch right now, as that was last year's birthday voucher she spent (because time was running out on it and she had still had time for this particular bundle as it would have run out officially tomorrow.) and it's her birthday this Sunday.

I'm writing this on her behalf - the only thing she doesn't regret is the Banker.
    She's only done the first quest on both the Thieves and Brotherhood.

Since this was, (now that I'm reading these forums) obviously announced a while back, why did you not mention it while she was buying the DLC singly? It makes sense to mention that if she shells out 5500 in a week instead of only 2,500 now she could get all but the Hist.

She's angry as all hell as she lost a lot of time of that week on maintenence and crashes too.

Her biggest thing is - why buy anything at all on that crown store if a bundle comes out a week later?

Can she get her crowns for the Imperial/Brotherhood/Thieves back? She will be instantly buying them AND orsinium as soon as she gets her refund.
    Is that possible - she's a role player and gets very attached to her characters so she'll be playing a long time - she's even bookmarked a few mounts and costumes to save up for.

...but right now she's not in a Crown Store trusting mood. :(

Please help stop the crying, also can I give her an invitation to the forums, or does she submit a ticket for one?

Thanks in advance.
  • Daraxina
    Daraxina
    ✭✭
    I should add she's been playing a character on my account for over a year.
    She's a higher level than I am - I only have champion points because of her...

She's my champion.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one on the forum can do anything about it (apart from one or two Community Relations people we're all just players like you).

But if you contact Support they might be able to fix it for you.

• Green_Arcangel
    Green_Arcangel
    Soul Shriven
    I don’t get it. My girlfriend bought the game like 15 days ago and she can buy the 4 firsts DLCs for a great discount and I that bought my game months ago and also bought 2 dlcs can’t get any kind of discount as my newb girlfriend get? Whata hell?

The price I have to pay it’s the same for the 2 DLCs that I still miss to buy it’s the same as the 4 DLCs pack price? Really it seems that you guys don’t want me to buy your stuff.

Blizzard make dynamic bundles were a percentage of the bundle parts are discounted if you already own some of them, it’s really that difficult for you to do that? Or you really are planning to make so many DLCs and all so expensive as the railroad games of steam or the Slithering studios games? Really? I tough the idea was to get new player and not to punish your old ones.

The reality is that I was hoping to get those DLCs that I was missing at a good price, I guess you don’t plant to get any kind of discounts for the old players.

• mitchtheelder
    mitchtheelder
    ✭✭✭
    Daraxina wrote: »
    I convinced my partner to buy ESO so that we could play together.
    (I don't use the forums much, so didn't know to tell her that the Guilds and Glory was coming out.)
    She went and spent her €100 voucher on the DLC, picking only her favourite-looking DLC, Brotherhood, Thieves, Imperial (while it was on sale) and chose between getting orsinium or the banker and chose the banker)...

Only to find out that less than 5 days later you offered the bundle deal?
    She's crying on the couch right now, as that was last year's birthday voucher she spent (because time was running out on it and she had still had time for this particular bundle as it would have run out officially tomorrow.) and it's her birthday this Sunday.

I'm writing this on her behalf - the only thing she doesn't regret is the Banker.
    She's only done the first quest on both the Thieves and Brotherhood.

Since this was, (now that I'm reading these forums) obviously announced a while back, why did you not mention it while she was buying the DLC singly? It makes sense to mention that if she shells out 5500 in a week instead of only 2,500 now she could get all but the Hist.

She's angry as all hell as she lost a lot of time of that week on maintenence and crashes too.

Her biggest thing is - why buy anything at all on that crown store if a bundle comes out a week later?

Can she get her crowns for the Imperial/Brotherhood/Thieves back? She will be instantly buying them AND orsinium as soon as she gets her
    AD
    DC
    EP
    1250cp
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    Immortal Redeemer
    Gryphon Heart
    Flawless Conqueror
    God Slayer
  • Wallbanger51
    Wallbanger51
    Soul Shriven
    I bought the Imperial City DLC on the 1-year anniversary as they touted it being on sale for 50% off, which was 1250 crowns. Less than 2 weeks later I see that they released the Guilds and Gold special for all 4 DLC for only 5500 crowns. I e-mailed the support for Bethesda and informed them of this and that I didn't think it was right that they entice people to buy 1 DLC for 50% and then come out and have all of them bundled for about 50% off. They have refunded the 1250 crowns to my account and I am now able to buy the bundle for the 5500 crowns and get all 4 DLCs. I would e-mail them with any issues. Not sure how far back they will go as unfortunately prices change all the time, but I felt like in less than 2 weeks with them touting the sale of Imperial City it enticed more people to buy it and then to turn around and sell all 4 for a discounted price was not consumer friendly.

I e-mailed them late last night and they already e-mailed me back and took care of everything.
  • mitchtheelder
    mitchtheelder
    ✭✭✭
    I bought the Imperial City DLC on the 1-year anniversary as they touted it being on sale for 50% off, which was 1250 crowns. Less than 2 weeks later I see that they released the Guilds and Gold special for all 4 DLC for only 5500 crowns. I e-mailed the support for Bethesda and informed them of this and that I didn't think it was right that they entice people to buy 1 DLC for 50% and then come out and have all of them bundled for about 50% off. They have refunded the 1250 crowns to my account and I am now able to buy the bundle for the 5500 crowns and get all 4 DLCs. I would e-mail them with any issues. Not sure how far back they will go as unfortunately prices change all the time, but I felt like in less than 2 weeks with them touting the sale of Imperial City it enticed more people to buy it and then to turn around and sell all 4 for a discounted price was not consumer friendly.

I e-mailed them late last night and they already e-mailed me back and took care of everything.

Nice one from ZOS!!!
    AD
    DC
    EP
    1250cp
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    Immortal Redeemer
    Gryphon Heart
    Flawless Conqueror
    God Slayer
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Daraxina Just in case you haven't seen this from Wallbanger51. It's definitely worth contacting Support to see if they can do anything for you.

UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
This discussion has been closed.