The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Patch notes are up. How long before we are playing the game

• HansK
    HansK
    ✭✭✭
    You know what's funny? When this happens at work the response is completely opposite of what we see here.

It's all "Woohoo, extra day off! Nah, we don't need an explanation why it's down. Please, take all the time you need to fix it."

:D

So true!
  • Eweroun
    Eweroun
    ✭✭✭✭
    HansK wrote: »
    You know what's funny? When this happens at work the response is completely opposite of what we see here.

It's all "Woohoo, extra day off! Nah, we don't need an explanation why it's down. Please, take all the time you need to fix it."

:D

So true!

Lol, at my work they say "wait, we're going to fix it; remain at your desks. If it's not fixed when the day is over, you can go home"
    |Lunar Lattice - Guildmaster / Fullmoon group raidlead|
    |Potato Knights - former core member|
    |former dd-"The Phoenix Reborn", former raidlead "Omnia Vincit /Playdead"|

clears: vCrag HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM (+2) - vCR+3 - vSS HM
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry folks, our testing is complete and I thought they'd opened the server - I jumped the gun. My apologies. They're nearing maintenance completion.

really awesome??? i wonder who are those 4 people:D
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • TheTraveler
    TheTraveler
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, the game has now become unplayable for most of us on the NA server- I'm hoping there's a thread for this....
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just must add fuel to the fire... Have you noticed how quickly the Xbox maintenance was finished?
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • Cambruin
    Cambruin
    ✭✭✭
    Cambruin wrote: »
    Ugh, being a European who prefers the NA megaserver, my 'playday' has not taken place yet again. This is how many times in a row now? Come on guys, you're doing a great job as far as I'm concerned, but these maintenances -which are supposed to be just that; maintenance- shouldn't take this long. Sure something can go wrong, but for something that should be routine, just how often can it go thís wrong?

Should the ESO Plus members among us begin mentioning compensation?
    Wow, a whopping 5 minutes less than what we've come to expect. Well, that's if we expect it to last around 5 hours. Usually it's 6, so yey, an hour less downtime.

I feel like repeating/quoting myself; how does a routine job always last as long as it does? Should you not have gotten better at this after all this time?
    Edited by Cambruin on March 20, 2017 12:59PM
  • darkllord
    darkllord
    ✭✭✭
    Now I noticed the date - this is necromancy @Cambruin !
    Edited by darkllord on March 20, 2017 1:27PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We've closed this thread as it's a few months old. Please avoid reviving old threads. There is also a discussion already ongoing here about the latest patch.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.