Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Dam...thers some big mofo's in here with little peckers hah

It is safe to say most AD exaggerate. If they say it is yuuuuuuuge, they really meant tiny.

My hands aren't tiny. YOUR hands are tiny. My hands are bigger and better than any hands you've ever seen. Everybody in Cyrodiil says I have the best hands. Everybody.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually saw somebody in zone chat admitting to "group ganking" tonight. I literally blew soda through my nose. I mean group ganking? To actually go out as a group to gank people. Hahahahaha
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    I actually saw somebody in zone chat admitting to "group ganking" tonight. I literally blew soda through my nose. I mean group ganking? To actually go out as a group to gank people. Hahahahaha

That would defeat the entire purpose for me.The challenge is to pick one person out of a group, spank-N-gank, then GTFO.
    Group ganking...might as well just join the zerg.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »

That would defeat the entire purpose for me.The challenge is to pick one person out of a group, spank-N-gank, then GTFO.
    Group ganking...might as well just join the zerg.

Group ganking is the best :) There is nothing like sitting at Ash gate and watching 1 AD come rolling in :) with 5 players eager to destroy him :)

I've never been a good 1v1 player, I work best in groups.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

True story:

Someone in zone was advertising their group. I was up north doing some nonsense, so I whispered them to ask if they wanted anything flagged. Their response?

"We only have 20 right now, so we are just ganking."

GANKZERG
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How I yearn for the days that AD had a guild that would sneak from Roe to Ash as a full 24 man. Then they'd drop 4 siege and get wiped. Summer gets weird when schools let out.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True story:

Someone in zone was advertising their group. I was up north doing some nonsense, so I whispered them to ask if they wanted anything flagged. Their response?

GANKZERG

20 freakin ppl and they are ganking? FFS do something worthwhile you lazy dumb mo fos. I mean, how you even gonna gank with 20 ppl... 18 ppl doin nothin while a couple get a shot a piece? Stupidity ftw I guess lol!

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    True story:

GANKZERG

20 freakin ppl and they are ganking? FFS do something worthwhile you lazy dumb mo fos. I mean, how you even gonna gank with 20 ppl... 18 ppl doin nothin while a couple get a shot a piece? Stupidity ftw I guess lol!

I just can't imagine riding along through cyro, minding your business...
    when twenty rise out of stealth, all around you. Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide.

And yeah, during the summer somebody ran a group for about a week that moved everywhere in stealth. Like, the whole way, with a full group. And not to like a sneaky location, from Roe to Nikel. It was always funny to ride through them.
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    i cant delete my ad character... cause..... i dont have any :P

I can delete my AD characters. But I dont live by societies rules ....ROCKNROLL
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Google Fiber FTW!!! wwot!
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Google Fiber FTW!!! wwot!

Oh I am soooo jealous, who is using Google Fiber??

I am still using Google TisP

tisp_diagram.gif

Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We just got it last saturday. Went from 50M to 975-980M up and down stream!...love love love it!
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We just got it last saturday. Went from 50M to 975-980M up and down stream!...love love love it!

omg.. if you don't mind me asking, where do you live? Also, have you noticed anything different why playing the game with that type of speed? Does it cost more? how much more :)

Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

omg.. if you don't mind me asking, where do you live? Also, have you noticed anything different why playing the game with that type of speed? Does it cost more? how much more :)

If I told you where I live, I am fairly certain you would be stealthed up in my front yard waiting to gank me as I leave for work : ))

Midwest, I haven't noticed a lot of dif. in ping or lag. Things do seem to load in faster. I think my bottleneck is in my processor. As far as cost, we only had internet before so that's all we have with google. We payed Comcast 65 a month for 50M. Google is around 80 a month.

Played some other games last night to test ping and stuff. Went really well. Im seeing my ping at around 15ms on american servers. Surfing the web? Done...saw the whole thing.

Unfortunately, the I think the performance issues ESO has are not do to any kind of connectivity issue, rather more on the server side of things. They need more gerbils I think.
    GM of BYTE
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, the I think the performance issues ESO has are not do to any kind of connectivity issue, rather more on the server side of things. They need more gerbils I think.

I've always loved google. I used to buy 1 share of google stock every month. My boss use to laugh at me. He would ask me things like "How many shares you have now, 2?" :) I went along with the joke but I have a few more than 2 now :)

I think once everyone gets on a network like Google Fiber gaming is really going to be fun and no lag.

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Things seem to have conspicuously gone missing. That's disappointing, ZOS.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind
    Edited by Stridig on December 1, 2016 12:38AM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So incredibly well said.
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

As you may have noticed, we've gone ahead and removed several comments for naming and shaming and baiting. Please keep in mind that content meant only to shame another member or bait them into an argument is against the Forum Rules.

Thank you for understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no context, but #PayAdenoma.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    oh gosh I missed what someone said about me :)

Was it good or bad ? :)

#PayEmily
    Edited by vamp_emily on December 1, 2016 2:01PM

Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    oh gosh I missed what someone said about me :)

Was it good or bad ? :)

#PayEmily

I did too! Notifications to nowhere.

I suspect it's probably for the best.

#PayPacrooti
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was good.
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    #payThem so we can build a wall and make em pay for it
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people manage to find ways around walls.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Things seem to have conspicuously gone missing. That's disappointing, ZOS.

I suspect narguls
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just stepped in dog crap...then got in my work van and cranked the heat before I realized what had occurred. Now Im going to smell heated dog *** all day...fml
    GM of BYTE
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just stepped in dog crap...then got in my work van and cranked the heat before I realized what had occurred. Now Im going to smell heated dog *** all day...fml

For some reason I think you work for the cable company and you install google fiber :)

Come to my house :) after you put new shoes on.

Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Man that.....bytes

Yeeeeaaaaaaooooooohhhhhhhh
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ewww dont you bring those stinky shoes into the house!!! :D

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
This discussion has been closed.