The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Stop complaining...seriously

• Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand this thread for 2 reasons:

1) As people have said you're complaining about people complaining which is juicily ironic.

2) Why would you want the forums to turn into a censored website where no one talks what's on their mind and any person could come to the forums and see a perfect game when it's really not? I thought that was up to ZOS to censor everything to make their game look better than it actually is, not the players..

PS the lag in cyrodiil is still awful, don't buy the game if you want true open world pvp... censor me pls
    Edited by Voxicity on July 30, 2016 3:51PM
  • Sunver
    Sunver
    ✭✭✭
    jeedrzej wrote: »
    Do not, @Sunver
    Or Sunveyer? :P

Jeedrzeyer, please :)
    When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
    What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
    For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
    O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!
  • jeedrzej
    jeedrzej
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't complain :P
    Jeedrzej - Magica Dragonknight lvl 50
    Ealian Elieilijas - Magica Sorcerer lvl 50
    Enerias Kazner - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Marcelius SIlny - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Anvena Kazner - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Arcynekromantka Anastazja - Magica Nightblade lvl 50
    Threiva Krwawooka - Stamina Sorcerer lvl 50
    Anvena Karen - Stamina Templat lvl 50
    Furia Dorathis - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Verinia Dziecię Światła - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Anwen Llenariolis - Magica Warden lvl 50
    Welandil Mroźne Serce - Magicka Warden lvl 50
    Brunein Silny - Stamina Warden lvl 50
    Jilialis Szept Nocy - Magicka Sorcerer lvl 50
    Dareiva Tancerka Cieni - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Doweriusz Desson - Magicka Necromancer lvl 40

Achievement Hunter
    32560 Achievement Points
    CP1203
    3916 collected books
    305 days in-game
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mmcgibbo wrote: »
    i honestly didn't even consider how hypocritical this was. I apologize. Will take thread down now

And stop us complaining about your complaint about complaining? ;)

I found the hypocrisy amusing, but you are essentially telling people that they have no right to complain, and a lot of people see the forum as precisely the right place to complain.
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I genuinely think it's good to give feedback, even if that means complaining to a degree. However, I don't like the blatant nasty threads that think hurling abuse is an accepted form of feedback. Constructive complaints are fine :smiley:
  • Valn
    Valn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmcgibbo wrote: »
    I'm not a big forum poster by any means although I do read the forums quite frequently. I come here to get little bits of info that could help me out in-game and occasionally will ask for some advice. My biggest issue with this game is not the game, but the people constantly complaining about this game. I don't know if it helps you get through the day or maybe you truly believe people care about how much you hate load screens. Either way, it's ridiculous. I've seen post here before that were basically novels just putting this game down for its imperfections and basically anything that they can find wrong with it. Just quit the game and let the people that enjoy it come to a community that also enjoys it so we don't have to see your negativity. Appreciate the game for what it is and stop worrying so much about its flaws.

How about I give you a really hard slap around the face. You shouldn't complain: you should appreciate the slap for what it is. Stop worrying so much about me giving you a slap around the face. Anyone who complains about a slap round the face obviously does it to get them through the day. It's ridiculous. How about you be quiet and let people who enjoy slaps on their faces enjoy it. We don't want to see your negativity.

Appreciate the slap and stop worrying so much. Gawd.

CMfBM2HUYAErngR.jpg
    Edited by Valn on July 30, 2016 4:25PM
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to every mmorpg game forum ever since the dawn of existance.
  • alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you think it is OK for them to continue selling orsinium dlc while at same time telling all xbox users to not go into orsinium. I think it would be obvious that this is not right. Hopefully if I say this enough somebody who has not bought the dlc will see this before buying it and change their mind.

It is very aggravating when you see all these notices about additions to the crown store and upcoming dlc when I can't even play ones I have already purchased. If you are OK with this then so be it but I an not. That is not to say I don't like the game or want to stop playing but I want things to be fixed so I can use what I pay for.
  • Maztiax
    Maztiax
    ✭✭✭
    VMSA made me punch a hole through the wall
  • ConeOfSilence
    ConeOfSilence
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread is OP and should be nerfed.
  • FortheloveofKrist
    FortheloveofKrist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saying the OP is "complaining about complaining" is a [snip] argument. What's sad is that multiple people on here thought it was a valid point.

[Edit to remove censor bypass.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on July 30, 2016 4:34PM
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

While we are glad to see out members making use of the forums, we would like to let you all know that we have closed this thread as the discussion appears to have run its course. We would like to kindly request that all topics be civil and constructive. Thank you all for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.