The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild cleaned out of 22 pages

XxSylarianxX
XxSylarianxX
Soul Shriven
Someone took 22 pages of items from my guild bank after worming their way up the ranks, took these items and I was told by a mutual friend that this person trades the gold he thieves for real money. If it's possible to look into this matter I will then give his old and his new gamertag, as he changed his gamertag as soon as he stole the items and left guild.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For item and player issues we typically suggest sending a ticket in via Customer Support, however this particular instance is unique.

In regards to real life currency sales: If the player is suspected of trading for real money, this is against our Terms of Service. Please report the player via SUPPORT at the top of the page. There will be an option to "Report Player" when creating a ticket. Please use @ (name) for a game name and Gamertag (name) if you have a gamertag. Let them know that he is suspected for gold selling for real money.

In regards to guild losses: Support unfortunately cannot resolve matters of guild theft or politics. Permission is granted by a guild leader to guild members to use guild banks and thus this is at their own risk and discretion. It is still worth mentioning in your report in the event that he does this frequently, however typically there is no resolution for these matters.
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on May 19, 2016 11:29PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • XxSylarianxX
    XxSylarianxX
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks ZOS_CoriJ I have submitted the ticket hopefully this culprit gets what he deserves.