Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Arctic Empire [EP] a chill and experienced PvP guild that is "always inclusive and never exclusive"

TheRubiksCube
TheRubiksCube
✭✭✭
PLEASE READ: IF YOU'RE NOT AN ACTIVE PLAYER IN THE EBONHEART PACT WILLING TO REGULARLY PARTICIPATE IN OUR GUILD CHAT OR PVP WITH US, PLEASE JUST STOP READING NOW AND DON'T ASK FOR AN INVITE.

Like our motto? We are welcoming of all active players (as long as they are not squeakers) including new players that have never stepped foot into Cyrodiil. Our goal is to have big organized pvp groups running under our banner. By joining our guild you will find that we have:
-many master craftsmen including a 9 trait craftsman
-experienced pvp leaders and players that can help you become a better pvper if you're new to cyrodiil
-a chill social environment in guild chat 1 when we aren't pvping

We will sometimes do other things as well such as daily dungeons. Occasionally, we will have enough money to get a guild trader as well. As long as a request is reasonable, I'm sure we're willing to help.

I would prefer to have people message my GT "RUBLKS CUBE," but I will come back to this thread regularly to check if anyone is interested.

Thank you

Our current campaign: Thornblade and we will ocassionally guest Scourge

P.S. please ignore troll comments in this thread because trolls really have nothing better to.

More about us

This guild was founded in Hestra in the same month of console release. At our height we've had 3 arctic groups running in Blackwater blade.

Campaigns we've been in:

Hestra
Blackwater Blade
Scourge
Azura's Star
Chillrend
Thornblade
Skeleton Key

Worked and coordinated with DEECO, one of the best EP guilds in XBOX NA, in Blackwater Blade and Scourge.

A group from our guild ambushed and zerg bombed o Hulk o's group in Scourge.

Went up against STS and on a number of occasions wiped them in Thornblade.

Interested in one our guild's most notable moments?

It was back in Blackwater blade, and AD was pushing EP hard. EP was on the verge of losing Arrius keep and one of its scrolls. My guildmaster had a plan. Everyone in the group that was dead would not revive, and those who were alive, stayed alive and hid up top. AD would repair the walls and start heading for the scroll since farrugut was already taken. My Guildmaster was communicating with someone to see where AD was. Once they were near our gates was when our guildmaster told us to start reviving the dead and start capturing the flags since we were already inside. We flipped arrius red without having to set up a single siege weapon and didn't have to repair any walls at all. Apparently a lot of AD died behind the gates after that.
Edited by TheRubiksCube on August 11, 2016 12:11AM
Blood for the Pact! Retired Arctic Empire Officer
Xbox NA XBL gamertag: RUBLKS CUBE (feel free to message me to duel or to play with me)
EP: Lv 50 High Elf Dragonknight, Lv 50 Breton Templar (Former Emperor of Versidue-Shae), Lv 50 Dark Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Sorcerer, Lv 50 Wood Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Templar, Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer
DC: Lv 50 Breton Sorcerer
AD: Lv 50 Breton Templar
Current CP: About 790
Campaigns: Vivec or any other campaign I feel like.
Time schedule: No specific time/ pacific standard time.
  • Burning_Talons
    Burning_Talons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [Snip] I are in the guild
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on July 7, 2016 4:32AM
  • SpazzmanNDQ
    I'd like to join your guild but only if its active in pvp? I mainly pvp and I have been on almost all the campaigns and I haven't seen a large group of organized EP in a while.
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    [Snip] Welcome to the guild Spazzman I hope you enjoy the stay. If you have any problems, feel free to message me.

We are still recruiting and looking to grow ourselves back to the good old days of having regular large groups flipping keeps everyday.
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on July 7, 2016 4:34AM
    Xbox NA XBL gamertag: RUBLKS CUBE (feel free to message me to duel or to play with me)
    EP: Lv 50 High Elf Dragonknight, Lv 50 Breton Templar (Former Emperor of Versidue-Shae), Lv 50 Dark Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Sorcerer, Lv 50 Wood Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Templar, Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer
  • archonravage
    archonravage
    ✭✭
    I'm looking for an ep pvp guild so I'll give you guys a shot, have pvp experience just need a group to run with
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    Cool I'll toss you an invite to the guild. You didn't leave a gamertag, so I'll have to assume your forum username is your gamertag.

• TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    @archonravage

I typed your gamertag (which I assume is your forum username), and it doesn't look like it exists. I'll try again later. Maybe I mistyped something.
  • archonravage
    archonravage
    ✭✭
    @TheRubiksCube
    Sorry I forgot my tag and this name vary slightly GT is Archon Ravage
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    @archonravage

no problem man I'll get on and toss you an invite. I usually get on at around 6pm western standard time. We're always in GC1
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    We were able to get a 18+ group together last night for a push in skeleton. Even though we couldn't push too deep into the imperial ring, we did make some progress.

We're still here and we haven't given up yet.
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    I've gotten a few requests so far since the last post from the forums, and our crusade in Skeleton key also gets us recruits as well.

It doesn't matter if you're weak or strong, we will accept all who are willing to take up arms for Arctic.
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    Last night we just crowned a lucky EP player in Skeleton Key emp and have flipped the entire map red. The map is still red and we could always use more help if anyone is interested.
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    It's very close right now when it comes to score in Skeleton Key. We lost emp, but we haven't exactly lost the campaign yet. We can use all the help we can get right now.
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    We took the lead last night and even got emp before I got off. We got many new recruits and we could always use some more.
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    We're currently taking a break from pvp and training up our new members. We'll be back and we can always use more help when we come back.
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    I was dealing with real life and in game issues, but now I'm back. I'm also here to inform those who care to read this that we are moving to another campaign due to unpleasant arrogant individuals demanding we help them push for emperor.

We here at Arctic may not necessarily be modest individuals, but one thing is for certain, we are not people so full of themselves believing we are elite and only want to group up with other elite players.

In our new campaign, we have met players that are grateful that we helped them push for emperor. Sometimes helping out our alliance is a thankless job, but we'd rather not be thanked than to be disrespected and used like a puppet.
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest, we've been struggling to flip the imperial ring after the leaderboard reset. They say that EP zergs hard, but I'd have to say AD nowadays zergs even harder, and you can come to Thornblade to see it yourself.

Even though it's hard to flip the imperial ring in this campaign, I'd have to say this isn't the hardest campaign we've been in. We were lucky to even get past farrugut and kingscrest in Chillrend and we were basically held back there for 2 - 3 weeks straight, but we returned the favor to AD by consistently gate camping them for 3 weeks straight and kept the entire map red. In Thornblade, getting our home keeps back is hard, but doable. Getting past Sejanus and Ash is virtually impossible with the current numbers we have.

Even though things look hard, this guild sticks around and fights hard until we win. We hope that new recruits that join and stay with us to the end will gain this new mentality of not giving up even though things looks rough and fighting on until we win.
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    We've managed to secure emperorship in thornblade and have maintained keeping the map entirely red until night time. We have returned the favor to AD by gate camping them back. It can be rough at night time for us though not having a night crew to maintain most of our keeps. Hopefully today we still have our emperorship and can push AD all the way back to their gates again where they belong.

So far only a few recruits have answered our call for more help, and we thank them for that. We are still always looking for help.
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised at the activity that pushed this thread all the way back to page 2. Usually I just have to check back in every other day.

When it comes to pvp, things aren't looking too well now seeing how we are pushed back to our home keeps and out of the imperial ring. But there is one thing we did do right though, we have scared off a lot of AD from coming back to thornblade. Only the die hard AD attempting to protect this campaign are left.

• TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    To our new recruits

We are currently on a week long break from cyrodiil to train up and gear up and attempt to grow our numbers. We will be back next campaign to push hard. And please don't be discouraged by someone who is quite possibly just a pver that doesn't know what he is talking about, so feel free to ignore my rebuttal to him on the line below.

We will be back next campaign guys, so why don't you join us in the meanwhile and train up with us. We may have lost last campaign by a slim margin, but I'm sure if more dedicated players are willing to join us we can win the next round. We've managed to keep the number of AD down to one bar. We got to show AD that EP is stronger.

This post has been removed.

[Snip]

[Edit to remove bait.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on July 7, 2016 4:31AM
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone

we will be back doing some pvp in thornblade today since our training week is over, and we will continue to post about our progress in cyrodiil.

And please continue to ignore all trolls in this thread.
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

We are glad to see our members making use of the Guild Recruitment section! However, we have had to remove some unnecessary back and forth. Due to this, we must remind everyone that Flaming and Baiting are both violations of the Community Rules. Further violations can result in this thread itself being removed. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you sir for resolving the issue, and I hope that things will continue to go in a professional manner.
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    I won't go into too many details, but it appears we have hit some bumps on the road, and it's up to the officers to lead the guild temporarily.

While the pact is definitely winning the campaign, I can't say the pact is all merry and jolly. While we are fighting the Aldmeri Dominion and the Daggerfall Covenant, we also have to deal the Ebonheart Pact itself.

I would also like to announce that the guild is moving to the campaign Scourge and that is what some of our members have been wanting for awhile and that is a three way fight. We will possibly be going when this campaign ends.

One day when we are back to our full strength of running 2-3 groups regularly, I believe we will be back in enemy buff servers and not have to rely on other pact members to secure the map.

Until then we are still looking for active members who wish to help us with our struggles in cyrodiil.
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bro how did you get mods to post in your thread? That's worth like 5 normal-person bumps haha. You're a cool guy I hope your guild grabs a foothold in a campaign or two, I'd love to brawl with you guys.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    @Stratforge

Hey buddy long time no see man. How have you been? I remember that time we dueled each other back when the guild was in Chillrend, and I got my behind handed to me. You were a really good fight, and we should duel each other again sometime.

There was someone breaking one of the forums rules on this thread, so a mod took action. I'd have to say I think you are right about a mod posting in this thread being worth 5 (word one isn't allowed to say in the forums) because I've gotten more responses than usual for requests to join the guild.

We're currently guesting in Scourge for now and probably won't be there for more than a week just to get active recruits, and then we will be back to an enemy buff server which most likely will be thornblade which is currently all blue since it appears sweep nation left and we were fighting them for 2 weeks.

Anyways feel free to message me to duel and I could try to arrange something. I'm pretty much always down for a duel.
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

We've been debating on whether or not to be in Scourge, and one of the issues we have to deal with now is constant lagging and crashing. It appears we will stay in Scourge for about a week or so and then we will be back to an enemy buff server that will most likely be thornblade again.

I will update our status as soon as a consensus has been reached on what our home campaign will be.

We are still looking for member who wish to join our fight in Cyrodiil.
  • Serenityx
    Serenityx
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! Ive been following this thread for quite sometime, Ive been wanting to join Arctic since this post was made but have been hesitating due to not being active this past month. Im hoping you guys will be around for a long time to come, you seem like a very structured guild. Anyways, just wanted to express my interest in possibly joining up with you guys but at a later time when I can be more active. Hoping that will be soon.
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    @Serenityx

Hey there and thanks for being interested in Arctic and the compliments. I can understand holding off on joining because you're not active right. Whenever you think you'll be active again, I'll gladly shoot you an invite if I could get your GT. I would prefer if you messaged my GT though since I don't really check the forums every single day.

Edited by TheRubiksCube on July 10, 2016 8:59PM
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    I was planning on coming back tomorrow, but I might as well say this while I'm on the forums.

There will be an officers meeting later today and that means that we will discussing more about our new campaign. The GM has been enjoying Scourge so much that we might just stay the entire campaign, but ultimately it's a democracy with the officers and it will be voted on.
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    We are officially staying in Thornblade for now, and will occasionally visit Scourge.

Last night we were down to our last imperial keep, but one of our leaders lead a small group to defend emp. We ended up taking back the imperial ring after the failed dethrone.

We aren't winning the campaign in thornblade, but we had most of the keeps last night. We shall keep those who are interested updated.