The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

No access to ticket system

magnusthorek
magnusthorek
✭✭✭✭✭
It's been a while already, months actually, that I just can't access my tickets, to read answers or to create new ones. Every single time I try the login redirects to an Access Code request, which in past I used to receive by e-mail, but no messages ever reached me ever since I noticed this problem.

My inbox is not full nor are your messages are not being flagged as spam (and if they did, GMail is smart enough to handle that so I can at least search for it).

Prior to this unacceptable bug, speaking from the point of view of a customer that paid for a service, I had issues reported which was never solved (if it was in this meantime, I would receive the answer in-game like in past) and new issues, like this one that I had to report in the forums, was/were solely ignored, which IMHO it's a lack of respect, since I stated explicitly that I needed help in here because the ticket system was unavailable to me.
I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • Sosai
    Sosai
    Soul Shriven
    I tried to invite my gf to play with me but she waiting 3rd day to access code and still nothing... We did tickets, contact support, but support dont answer too. Guys, because of this unprofessional access codes system, You losing new players. Secret questions is not enough ?
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    @magnusthorek: Do you have the promotions tab in your Gmail inbox? If so, please check there for the access code emails as they are often routed there, you should also check the Social tab. If you're not receiving the emails from us in any location, you can click this link to to submit a ticket: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/account_recovery. select the button on the right to submit your information to our customer support team and they will be glad to assist you.

@Psyneurosis: please PM me your girlfriend's ticket number or the email address she contacted us from and I'll investigate this for you.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The form presented asks for a confirmation I'm not sure what it is.

As I bought the game through direct payment to a gateway company working for Steam and don't have an Xbox or PS4 I assume I should pick the option "complete game time code". But what's that?
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    A game time code would be a code on a card PC players can purchase that grants 60 days of ESO Plus. You can find your game registration code through Steam. I hope this helps!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well... I couldn't find any code in Steam Dashboard so I put my Digital License from Bethesda/Zenimax Dashboard.