The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking For A Good Guild

oburn
oburn
I've only been back to the game for a few weeks now, none of my friends play anymore, looking for a cool guild that runs the daily undaunted and Trials. I'm looking for a fun guild, that's just enjoys playing the game.

I mostly PvP, but looking for a PVE guild also to do some PVE content.
  • Bebopgroove
    Bebopgroove
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in the same boat, I'm looking for a guild as well. Took a break for a while, came back and most my peeps had moved on to greener pastures.
  • oburn
    oburn
    I'm in the same boat, I'm looking for a guild as well. Took a break for a while, came back and most my peeps had moved on to greener pastures.

Yeah I hear ya, I forgot to mention I'm on Ps4 lol, V16 DK
  • JerzeeDevil
    JerzeeDevil
    ✭✭✭
    Still my same answer! Daggerfall Elite! o:)
    jerzeedevil.com

If looks could kill, then Death would be my name.

Daggerfall's Mightiest- PS4 NA
    Wardens of Morrowind-PS4 NA
    Cyrodiil Death Squad- PS4 NA/EU

• oburn
    oburn
    Still my same answer! Daggerfall Elite! o:)

send me an invite haha
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    We Are Recruiting We Have 300 Plus Members Let Me Know If You're Interested Leave Your GT
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    Hello, there's a guild recruitment section at the bottom of the forums, with guilds separated by platform/megaserver. While grouping discussion in this section is fine, since we're happy for people to group and explore with friends, it's primarily intended for discussing the content in these areas.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.