The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

TG is ...broken on XB.

DRXHarbinger
DRXHarbinger
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Come back next month loyal player base.

Seriously ZOS as a loyal supporter this is pathetic. I can't even see any text on CP screen and quest logs are non existent. That's just the basics not to mention that this is just so damn laggy and buggy.

Does anyone work in QA there?

1/10 for this update.

Sub not being renewed and I'm going division for a month or so until I hear this is fixed.

My stuff will remain where it is for now.
PC Master Race

1001CP
8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
Master Angler
Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
Tamriel Hero
Grand Overlord
Every Skyshard
Down With BOP!
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get that pc's can have problems due to the different specs people have but consoles are the same across the board. No excuse. I feel sorry for the console guys and gals.
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• GreenGhostMan
    GreenGhostMan
    ✭✭✭
    What if the patch is fixed by tomorrow? You going to die because you didn't have ESO for a single day?
    Alozar [] AD [] vet7 High Elf Templar
    Dronus Agni [] AD [] 9 Redguard DK
    Vaden Luxor [] AD [] 4 Redguard Templar
  • Liukke
    Liukke
    ✭✭✭
    What if the patch is fixed by tomorrow? You going to die because you didn't have ESO for a single day?

There are still people with dreams :love:
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come back next month loyal player base.

Seriously ZOS as a loyal supporter this is pathetic. I can't even see any text on CP screen and quest logs are non existent. That's just the basics not to mention that this is just so damn laggy and buggy.

Does anyone work in QA there?

1/10 for this update.

Sub not being renewed and I'm going division for a month or so until I hear this is fixed.

My stuff will remain where it is for now.

I just made a post about text on bank and inventory too....its waaaaaay too small

ESO Plus....notice its different in the console store and within the game screens
    Pretty sure they should have worked with xbox live on this as its never worked consistently in the past. While these changes may help new subscribers....SMH on existing subscribers having any positive experiences.

Sorry this is negatively affecting you. Been there many months
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • mistermutiny89
    mistermutiny89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought as much... Wrothgar is still bloody broken, crashes every third log in still and now Thieves Guild is the same.

How is this shite legal!?
    Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
    XB1 EU
    EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
    AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
    AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
    AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
    AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
    AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
    AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
    AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
    DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In what world have you been living in, they won't patch anything in a day. ESO has been broke as [snip] for 6 months on console. We inherit bugs every update despite the fact they are being flagged before rollout, sh*t, we even polled for them to not release the DLC on console cause everyone knew it was going to be more trash.

This game is great, but unfortunately more often than not it is unplayable.
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 10, 2018 5:10PM
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What if it isn't? You going to die because someone posted some problems with the latest patch? :tongue:

Seriously though, why so little sympathy on the forums when people bring up major bugs? I understand that some people are overly dramatic, but the OP here seems genuinely disappointed at serious flaws.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Skinless_Jerk
    Skinless_Jerk
    ✭✭✭
    I get the frustration of the OP, I haven't particularly been looking forward to this patch/update... Hasnt it been available on pc for 2-4 weeks already? Now it just sounds like they've released to console the buggy mess they released to pc when they have had plenty of time to amend things before console release.

I have purchased the previous DLC's, but the lack of content in this dlc won't be attracting my money especially after reading the constant complaints from the pc players. Maybe there isn't enough 'zerg' players complaining on here, they seem to get what they want haha.

I'm primarily a pvp player who has turned to pve lately because of the mess of the pvp in this game, but the lag and frame rate issues affect pve too... Even something so simple as trotting through orsinium will lead to frame rate issues and 17-25 second load screen just to go through a door and talk to a NPC, then another 17-25 second load screen to leave the room I JUST walked into hahaha.

Been trying to level a new character lately but 40-60% of abilities just do not register .. This is in pve world, auridon, grahtwood etc. Should not be happening! I sent a ticket in and the reply I received was a link to 'new players and how abilities work' post ... Bearing in mind this is my 5th character so I have a decent understanding of how abilities are supposed to work.

Sounds like I have gone massively off topic here but ... I haven't, I'm just describing the much, much bigger picture which is - not just TG, but the whole game has some serious problems which are not being addressed, yessss every single game has these problems but don't make us wait 3-5 months until they're fixed/broken some more (toppling charge aside haha).

I love this game, from the art work to the random characters personalities, but how can something with so much potential be cared for, so little, by the people who are supposed to care the most. Maybe if there was another popular MMO on the console market to challenge this title then it might get the love it deserves ... But there are plenty of MMO's on pc so nope, that isn't the reason. Oh well... Back to it I suppose haha
    CP561 Breton Templar
    CP561 Woodelf NB
    CP561 Orc Sorcerer
    CP561 Dark Elf Dragon Knight
    CP561 Redguard Dragon knight
    CP561 High Elf NB

MBE for my contribution to the world of sarcasm
    Velcro is a rip-off
  • x_Nathan_F
    x_Nathan_F
    ✭✭✭
    Just got on and shocked at how much they've messed up haha.
    Inb4 another 12 hour maintenance
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    x_Nathan_F wrote: »

Yes, hopefully it is fixed within the next day or two. I feel bad for those playing on XBox. Best of luck to you.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Skinless_Jerk
    Skinless_Jerk
    ✭✭✭
    x_Nathan_F wrote: »

makes me so excited for tomorrow's ps4 update haha. I blame us, each and every one of us for expecting too much hahahaha

CP561 Breton Templar
    CP561 Woodelf NB
    CP561 Orc Sorcerer
    CP561 Dark Elf Dragon Knight
    CP561 Redguard Dragon knight
    CP561 High Elf NB

MBE for my contribution to the world of sarcasm
    Velcro is a rip-off
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn is it really this bad don't know what to expect when I get home later
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have moved this discussion to Customer Support where it will be easier for players to find and is more relevant to your issue. You can find an update here where we mentioned a brief server restoration. If you are still having issues, please let us know so that we are able to better track an on-going issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • x_Nathan_F
    x_Nathan_F
    ✭✭✭
    To anyone here still experiencing problems go on Settings>Power and startup>Turn off or restart>Full shutdown
  • GreenGhostMan
    GreenGhostMan
    ✭✭✭

What if it isn't? You going to die because someone posted some problems with the latest patch? :tongue:

Seriously though, why so little sympathy on the forums when people bring up major bugs? I understand that some people are overly dramatic, but the OP here seems genuinely disappointed at serious flaws.

I don't show sympathy because people treat ESO like it's running water or public transportation. It is not a necessity. The OP says ZOS is pathetic because their patch had bugs a few hours after it drops. Tired of people screaming and crying like they are being oppressed... that's all.
    Alozar [] AD [] vet7 High Elf Templar
    Dronus Agni [] AD [] 9 Redguard DK
    Vaden Luxor [] AD [] 4 Redguard Templar
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I don't show sympathy because people treat ESO like it's running water or public transportation. It is not a necessity. The OP says ZOS is pathetic because their patch had bugs a few hours after it drops. Tired of people screaming and crying like they are being oppressed... that's all.

The op says so because we pay these people £50 for the game and then what another £96 PA for eso plus and get absolutely no QA on the game at all. Take into account thier 5 year plan and raking in over £500 for the term and it's stupid. Battlefield and COD franchises work put cheaper and 1% of the amount of bugs just buying a new game every year and a few dlc packs. This is just stupid that they carry on rushing poorly tested products over and over.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • RobboEU
    RobboEU
    ✭✭✭
    if after spending most the day downloading a 13gb update I have to go home from Uni and sit there during a maintenance due to putting out a broken DLC I myself will be cancelling my sub too :)
    Xbox One EU

GT; Ash Robbo TI

YouTube:https://youtube.com/channel/UCD9yiWRwLseCrKWJ_eUZskA
  • sudukieb14a_ESO
    sudukieb14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Did you guys hard restart your Xbox? It says that on the main page, because I had the same problem and that's all I had to do.
  • allmoney01
    3 system restarts and no Ui text :( I should have bought the division like everyone told me
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    allmoney01 wrote: »
    3 system restarts and no Ui text :( I should have bought the division like everyone told me

Or maybe try and play on any time except a freaking release date. Gees, I would've thought it would be down all day. Stop sniveling and give it time, all releases have issues.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Done restarts. Been into malestrom lagged like crazy inside (still 12th on leaderboard). Just took my NB to wayrest town and cannot get up the stairs to the way shrine. Freezes every time.

Just in general this is far laggier than anything before. Even naval strike on BF4 wasn't this bad.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • KaleidoscopeEyz
    KaleidoscopeEyz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hard restart fixed the messaging issues for me. You do realize you have to hold the power button in on the front of the console for almost 10 seconds for a true hard restart, right? Simply turning it off is putting it to sleep and not restarting it.
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude its on console and has framrate issues. Never had this happen. Its the worst update ever released on a console. I have no idea how ms and sony approved this nonsense. I am honestly speechless.
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    This is the best update released on console for this game. SCT is spectacular, animations actually show in trials now, the new trial is beautiful, etc...

The only issue is the lag, especially in Haderus, however that's always there. Now only that, but any game that releases a patch always has issues on day one of release. They will be fixed soon. All in all, in my opinion, this update gets an 8/10.

• ShadowFoxx
    Same here guys, lag fest if it doesn't freeze completely like it did 3 times in wayrest today,once in the bank and twice going up the stairs.