The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Winner of the $1,000,000?

• nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just want to see it be a "free weekend" player (or whatever it was) that won. The rage will be awesome.
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • mike.eso
    mike.eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bfish22090 wrote: »
    Mikmak wrote: »
    Guess it wasn't me :/ no reason to stay anymore peace out yall.

the players are the real winners mik

lol we are??? what did we win??? I keep checkin my mail in game for my prize but i just keep getting wall repair kits and some stone that lets me craft gear with the training trait <--- Is this trait op or somethin?

• Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    :o
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

• Arkadius
    Arkadius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nine9six wrote: »
    Just want to see it be a "free weekend" player (or whatever it was) that won. The rage will be awesome.

I'm sure they will make him/her say, he/she is a big TESO fan :)
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xiana wrote: »
    nine9six wrote: »

I'm sure they will make him/her say, he/she is a big TESO fan :)

haha, I bet. For a million dollars I'd say just about anything.
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • PlagueMonk
    PlagueMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone!

We know you're eager to find out who won the ESO Million Reasons to Play Giveaway. What we can tell you right now is that we have contacted the winner, and the winner has accepted. We'll be making an announcement in the coming weeks, both about the Grand Prize Winner and how to find out if you're a Secondary Prize Winner.

Wait a darn second. I' m pretty sure I was the winner but I clearly have not been contacted yet! There must be some mistake....I demand a recount!
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will the winners home and work address be posted along with his name and list of fears?
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not me, live in NY
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Will the winners home and work address be posted along with his name and list of fears?

If its a Templar, the house moves with you. Fears? Anyone challenging his threats of wrecking him in his own home.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We'll be making an announcement in the coming weeks, both about the Grand Prize Winner and how to find out if you're a Secondary Prize Winner.

Does that mean we can still hold out hope for the crowns even if we haven't been contacted?
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I won. Not the million dollars. I won something even more special. I won countless hours of enjoyment just from playing ESO and met some really awesome people along the way. The million would have been nice though :P
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭
    And the winner is....Oh sorry your country is not eligible to take part of the competition!

:D
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 585
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the winner is....Oh sorry your country is not eligible to take part of the competition!

8302f58c-3e34-4c86-830f-3121d2eac8a3.gif
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    We'll be making an announcement in the coming weeks, both about the Grand Prize Winner and how to find out if you're a Secondary Prize Winner.

Does that mean we can still hold out hope for the crowns even if we haven't been contacted?

Yep! We haven't yet contacted the second prize crown winners, but will be doing so soon.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »

Yep! We haven't yet contacted the second prize crown winners, but will be doing so soon.

7c687debe61f4b5aca1f1465811bbd05.jpg
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I won so everyone calm down. I sent the $5000 to Nigeria already I should get my check any day now.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    These last two replies are awesome :joy:
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These last two replies are awesome :joy:

I literally spit out my drink just now and laughed so loud my husband was like "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU???"while reading the last couple posts before yours hahhaha totally agree!

Pregrats to the winner! A little disappointed i didnt win :( Need to fund my repair bills ;)
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone!

We know you're eager to find out who won the ESO Million Reasons to Play Giveaway. What we can tell you right now is that we have contacted the winner, and the winner has accepted. We'll be making an announcement in the coming weeks, both about the Grand Prize Winner and how to find out if you're a Secondary Prize Winner.

It wasn't me then :(
  • kalimar44
    kalimar44
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe I will win some crowns. :)
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone!

So like....of course he accepted...would anyone say no????
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kalimar44 wrote: »
    Maybe I will win some crowns. :)

And then you'll, you know, wanna hand those over to me for safe keepin', see? Cause, you wouldn't want to take any unnecessary risks... Am I right? There's a lotta people wantin' these prizes. Ya gotta make sure you're reeeeeal careful, capiche?

(:unamused::dizzy:)
    (_)
    ()
    o
    :flushed:

:cold_sweat:
    :disappointed:
    Edited by tinythinker on February 17, 2016 11:25PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

His name is John Smith.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ashtaris wrote: »
    Can you imagine the horror of someone finding the notification email in their spam folder a few months later? I think they only have so many days to respond before the drawing becomes void.

No kidding. Curse you spam folder!!!
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wonder where @Panda244 is these days, did he enter? =3
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • GorraShatan
    GorraShatan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone!

I can haz million dollarz? :3
  • jobra888
    jobra888
    ✭✭
    .. it's really nice that you give away that money; but in my opinion it would be better invested in the rather poor support
    sry .. just had to say this
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If the winner reads this, really don't reveal yourself to anyone.

You can thank me by sending me your first check.
  • Pallmor
    Pallmor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone wins a chance to buy riding lessons for only 100 crowns per point!!