Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC/Mac Patch Notes v2.2.11

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
OVERVIEW
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited v2.2.11 is an incremental patch that addresses a couple issues in the Orsinium DLC game pack, the Camouflaged Hunter ability, and includes additional improvements to performance in Cyrodiil. The size of this patch is approximately 150MB.

FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, ORSINIUM DLC GAME PACK

Dungeons & Group Content
    Maelstrom Arena
    • Arena 9: Theater of Despair
      • Fixed an issue with the Lava's Molten Destruction ability targeting anyone outside of the intended range after you used a wayshrine to the lobby, and later re-entered the Arena.

Exploration & Itemization
    Fishing
    • Fixed an issue where a previous fix had resulted in a sudden spawning frenzy in all of Wrothgar’s waters, leading to some of you being able to catch multiple fish per cast. The season has turned and fish are now back to normal.

Quests & Zones
    General
    • Implemented a potential fix for an issue which was causing quest NPCs in Skalar’s Hostel to be invisible until you logged out and back into the game.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH

Combat & Gameplay
    Guild
    • Fighters Guild
      • Camouflaged Hunter (Expert Hunter morph): Fixed an issue where this ability could proc multiple times with a Dual Wield Heavy Attack.

Miscellaneous
    General
    • Made a few additional server-side improvements to improve performance in Cyrodiil.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post