The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2 Months possibly 3 with no ESO Crowns

Kissmeplz
Kissmeplz
Into February and I have not received any Crowns since October maybe November
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    Hello, have you submitted a ticket to support about this? If so, we're happy to check on its status if you give us the ticket number.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
  • Kissmeplz
    Kissmeplz
    no, no ticket number didn't know I would have to put into support (actually I thought this was the xbox support) I have left a message here in other posts before when this has occurred (it seems to happen quite often) and usually crowns (though not all that was meant to be received often) have appeared. I'll look for the support posts now and put in a ticket.