The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

recruitment closed

• mortisxamor
    mortisxamor
    Soul Shriven
    GT: mortisxamor
  • mortisxamor
    mortisxamor
    Soul Shriven
    Friend GT: thegodofjerks
  • mawby123
    mawby123
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: deathgoatretrns
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

We are glad to see our members reaching out and making great use of the Guild Recruitment Forums. However, we would like to kindly request refraining from bumping the thread as Thread Bumping is against the Community Rules. We have taken a moment to remove all posts that have been bumps.
    Thread Bumping: Please refrain from replying to discussion threads for the sole purpose of “bumping” them. This is considered to be a form of spam because it does not add to the discussion in a constructive or meaningful way. We understand that everyone would like to keep their discussion active and visible, but we encourage you to strive for meaningful and constructive posts instead of posts that consist of nothing more than “Bump!”
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Up to 94 members still looking.
    looking for
    Healers For DC
    Anything for AD
    and Tanks for EP
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested in joining your guild. I am only in one currently but would like to diversify. I am almost a VR 13 NB and enjoy all aspects of the game, especially trading.

GT is Invincibullet
  • Slimjewels
    Slimjewels
    Soul Shriven
    GT: QuietTurnip25

Very active player as I play daily. I have at least 1 character in all factions from lvl 7 to vet4. Really could use the help!!
  • The_Tip
    The_Tip
    ✭✭✭
    Im not a HUGE dungeon runner, but I an willing to try, Ive ran plenty, it's just the RNG is so bad :|. I wont be on much the first week or so when The Division drops, but other than that I'll play regularly and it is a pain to find people to play with.

V16 Templar - Master Alchemist/Crafter in almost everything, been top 10 in multiple PVP campaigns awhile back, can run support/dps or Healer.

Gt is Tha Tip
  • The_Tip
    The_Tip
    ✭✭✭
    also ran my own 500 member guild for months, and held a guild trader in elden root almost every week with only true support from maybe 8 or 9 guildies.
  • lMalachai
    lMalachai
    May my boyfriend and I join?
    I'm an:
    Ebonheart Pact Templar
    VR1 about to be VR2
    Gamertag: LMalachai

He is a:
    Ebonheart Pact Dragonknight
    Also about to be a VR2
    Gamertag: HWBGIC

We both finished the main story line and are looking to do dungeons and proceed through Cadwell's Silver.
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, guys I'll Definitely send you all invites when I get on today! We run dungeons daily, and are looking for those that are looking for end game content. :) even those willing to try and pvp some.
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    The_Tip wrote: »
    Im not a HUGE dungeon runner, but I an willing to try, Ive ran plenty, it's just the RNG is so bad :|. I wont be on much the first week or so when The Division drops, but other than that I'll play regularly and it is a pain to find people to play with.

V16 Templar - Master Alchemist/Crafter in almost everything, been top 10 in multiple PVP campaigns awhile back, can run support/dps or Healer.

Gt is Tha Tip

You're GT didn't pull up
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • Hum4noidtyph00n
    Hum4noidtyph00n
    Soul Shriven
    I'm absolutely brand new and would love some people to play with. Only been at it a week. Level 14 Nightblade with Ebonheart. Never been in a guild before. GT is Hum4noidtyph00n (zeros in typh00n).
  • Mallahk
    Mallahk
    You sound very fitting to us. :) I'll send you an invite as soon as xbl let's Meat log into the game [/quote]

Sorry, my GT is Polonthi. The other is my perso name.

• o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    I've added all of you.
    Welcome to the guild.
    To rank up you must
    Be active within the community.
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • screamingdeal
    screamingdeal
    Soul Shriven
    Xbox one: screamingdeal
    Fairly new adult player. Looking for help and to help other players.
  • quake89
    quake89
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys looking for a Guild that wouldn't mind doing end game content. Currently looking to farm all dungeons to get monster helms, complete trials etc

I have 2 V16 toons healer + sorc and am currently working on a stamina DPS

GT xQuake89x

hope to hear from you guys soon
    PC -EU
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, you both sound perfect for us. So when I get online tonight I'll send you invites.
    We are definitely looking for more dedicated members, who was the to work and learn from more experience members.
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • SR1200THUNDER
    SR1200THUNDER
    Soul Shriven
    Gamertag: SR1200 THUNDER

I have a Vet 16 High Elf Templar Healer, a Vet 2 Dark Elf Vampire Nightblade, a Vet 1 High Elf Sorcerer, and a Vet 1 Redguard Werewolf Dragonknight.

All of my characters are Aldmeri Dominion, and each specializes in at least one of the crafting styles, all are level 50. I am researching my 8th trait in some armor/weapon categories.

I also have a level 10 Imperial Dragonknight (going for a magicka DPS build), a level 4 Imperial Templar (going for stamina/tank build), a level 3 High Elf Sorcerer(going for stamina sorc build), and a level 3 Imperial Nightblade (going for a stamina build).

I am on about 8-10 hours per day, and am happy to help people level up, but my main focus is on the dailies, and/or trials.
  • KloudKotuzai
    KloudKotuzai
    ✭✭
    VET 6 Nightblade
    GT: Kloud Kotuzai
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    118 memb.
    Starting our first raffle this coming week.
    Join today to be apart of that.. and an amazing guild.
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    We are in deep need for END GAME players!!
    For EP AND DC!!
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for those who love endgame content
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for more vet 16s, for endgame Content. Yes if you aren't vet 16 will still take you though.
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for end game pvers.
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for awesome Members.
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • skatterbraynz
    VR 16 templar healer AD looking to do trials and grind dungeons.. Im on quite a bit but my schedule is about to change over the next week so i will be on primarily between 430pm -12am est except on weekends

also im lvl 50 crafting in blacksmith clothier woodworking enchanting and provisioning... i can also make psijic ambrosia

gt skatterbraynz
    Edited by skatterbraynz on March 20, 2016 11:18PM
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome I'll add you.
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • Sakriem
    Sakriem
    Hello! Active, dedicated, and relatively new to ESO gamer here. Level 18 Mágicka Sorcerer In AD. Looking to boost myself to VR's as soon as I can in order to be of help to the guild.

Gametag: Sakriem

I look forward joining the ranks!
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    VR 16 templar healer AD looking to do trials and grind dungeons.. Im on quite a bit but my schedule is about to change over the next week so i will be on primarily between 430pm -12am est except on weekends

also im lvl 50 crafting in blacksmith clothier woodworking enchanting and provisioning... i can also make psijic ambrosia

gt skatterbraynz

I tried adding you but says that you are in 5 guilds already
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]