The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ticket still unresolved, two weeks later

AndersS
AndersS
Hi. I provided all of the information in the support ticket 160123-001706 about not getting crowns with my monthly sub for the 2nd month running, yet I have had zero replies apart from when you decided to tell me about the snow. As I paid for the ESO plus in good faith, I am getting annoyed with this lack of response and action.
  • AndersS
    AndersS
    And now I can't contact support as I get authentication errors when trying to log in. Unfreakingbelievable.
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    We'll check on your ticket status and get back to you via PM.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
  • AndersS
    AndersS
    Thank you for the reply and the resolution. I hope that I automatically get the crowns this time when it renews next week.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sad to see that the overall issue still hasn't been resolved. I was a victim of this issue last August-October, but I submitted support tickets each time and received the missing Crowns. Even got some extra when they announced the issue had been resolved (last November, I think).

In any case, I've seen similar posts to this one cropping up, and it appears as though the issue hasn't been fixed. I've still been getting my Crowns, but I'm not renewing for this reason (and others - losing access to in-game benefits/DLC from time to time, can purchase Crowns cheaper via Crown packs, in-game benefits not beneficial enough to continue a monthly subscription with the potential hassles).

In any event, no longer an ESO+ member, but will remain loyal by purchasing future DLC/Crown Store content.

Also, if you don't get your monthly Crowns upon renewal, be sure to submit a new support ticket.