Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AD Werewolf Guild recruiting! (All levels welcomed!)

LoptTheSly
I doubt this will garner people but it is worth a shot. Hello everyone reading this. I've decided to make an all Werewolf guild since I couldn't find one and I've always wanted to hunt with a pack. Tired of being a lone wolf? Well look no further, Fenrir's Brood will take you in!

Guild name: Fenrir's Brood

Requirements: Must be a werewolf. No guild fees needed! Also Aldmeri Dominion obviously. It wouldn't hurt to know a bit of Norse Mythology but that's not a must. :smile:

There's only one member in this exclusive guild so far and that's me if you didn't guess haha.

Well I hope you've read this far because we'll be mostly a PvE guild so dungeons will be priority and PvP thrown in to spice things up a bit.

My gamertag is Lopt the Sly and I'm a Vet 2 Bosmer Nightblade. I'm also a master alchemist so I can supply my wolves with the potions they need to bring about Ragnarok.

Side note: If you are interested in joining this oh so elite guild but are not a Werewolf I can turn you into one. I'm good like that.
Edited by LoptTheSly on January 24, 2016 7:52PM
  • LoptTheSly
    Currently have four members (including myself)!
  • LoptTheSly
    [snip] Also we have 11 members.
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on April 11, 2016 9:47PM
  • TattooedNinja
    TattooedNinja
    Soul Shriven
    I am new to ESO but long time MMORPG player, Currently level 23, but wanting to be a werewolf, trade, and raid with a good group of guild friends. If you have room my wife and i would love to join and help. My Gamertag is Tattooed Ninja
  • LoptTheSly
    I would love to take you both in! My bite is on cooldown but I'm sure someone in the guild would be happy to turn you. I sent the request now.
  • OreoTheDj
    OreoTheDj
    Do you PVP? thats my main goal is to run in a pack in cyrodill gt Oreo the DJ
    "Ahh... The beauty of the naked form. These Dunmer are rather prudish, are they not? Of course, there is an island you can reach filled with wonderful, naked, glistening bodies. It only appears when the moons are full, the rain falls, the seas run red, and it's M'aiq's birthday."- M'aiq the Liar
  • LoptTheSly
    I'd like to start playing PvP a lot more but this guild will mostly be for PvE. I'll send you a guild request if you're interested regardless.
  • LoptTheSly
    [snip] I can bite if needed. :D
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on April 11, 2016 9:46PM
  • LoptTheSly
    [snip] Also we have a Facebook group now and 16 members!! If you're on Facebook search for, "Fenrir's Brood-ESO XB1 NA/AD". :)
  • LoptTheSly
    [snip] 18 members now.
  • IMasterMario
    I'll join IMasterMario
  • LoptTheSly
    Added!
  • LoptTheSly
    Still recruiting and I can bite you if needed.
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

We are glad to see our members reaching out and making great use of the Guild Recruitment Forums. However, we would like to kindly request refraining from bumping the thread as Thread Bumping is against the Community Rules. We have taken a moment to remove all posts that have been bumps.
    Thread Bumping: Please refrain from replying to discussion threads for the sole purpose of “bumping” them. This is considered to be a form of spam because it does not add to the discussion in a constructive or meaningful way. We understand that everyone would like to keep their discussion active and visible, but we encourage you to strive for meaningful and constructive posts instead of posts that consist of nothing more than “Bump!”
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • BabyDoc
    BabyDoc
    Soul Shriven
    Is this guild still active?
  • Technohawk1996
    Hi if you’re still looking for people to join the guild I’d love to join my gamer tag is: Technohawk1996. Also I’m looking to get bit so I can become a werewolf