The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

[VIDEO] K HOLE GUILD ELITE PVP [NA DC]

• Mrs_Quietus
    Mrs_Quietus
    ✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Great fights guys. I would like to see some footage of you fighting guilds of your caliber next time though.

Like who?

Personally, I'd love to see some of your fights vs Haxus, from talking to both guilds at various times it seems both guilds really enjoy those fights. Also I'd like to see Khole vs some of the better AD guilds like Rage, if that ever comes up. Most of the enjoyment i get from groups and group videos is the tactics, and I think those are always best on display with Organized Guild vs Organized Guild.

To take nothing away from current video, that's just what I'd like to see next time round!

That would also require showing the fights in their entirety. Anyone can make a highlight reel and edit out the parts that don't show your best moments. Heck, I get stomped all the time, but with a little tweaking, I could make myself look like I'm unkillable...

My buddy Vir Cor @aco5712 has a bunch of videos of K-Hole fighting Haxus with even numbers, but I guess it's mostly repositioning, kiting, bombing and quick res'ing and no one really dies. He says he'll try harder to get some Haxus wipes fights :joy:

Its all the Kagrenacs Hope both our groups run ;D
    Aldmeri Dominion HeisenZerg & Fantasia
    Templar *Lyric Quietus*
    Night Blade *E'ryyn Quietus*
    Sorcerer *Kira Quietus*

Daggerfall Covenant K Hole GM
    Templar Healer *Lyryc*
    Templar DPS *Lyrikida*
    Night Blade *Lyric Amaryllis*
    DragonKnight *Lyric Enya*

#bringbackblindingflashes
    #AwaitingCU

Youtube Channel:
    *Mr. & Mrs. Quietus*
    https://youtube.com/channel/UC-P7vLjk9QC8q98rWiSY-Rg
  • LazyLewis
    LazyLewis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay so alot happened when I was at work. Haha. Thanks everyone for awesome comments!

In reply to people asking about Haxus clips as someone pointed above most of the fights we have with Haxus are absolutely amazing. I personally talk to some of the members and we agree of how awesome some of our fights are. Some are over in seconds and some literally last longer than 5 minutes. A repetition of us bombing each other and some people getting killed then and then we pull out and then push back in get res's up and and so and so on. I enjoy fighting Haxus more than anyone else in this game and absolutely respect them for it so I'm not going to add clips into videos of the time's we beat them because I see that as distasteful.I like to believe the theme of the video I made was a more David Vs Goliath situation. We kill an almost entire raid that bomb us vs 8 open field from stealth. Almost every clip we are outnumbered 2 to 1, 3 to 1 etc... And we overcome the odds with good players, leadership and skill. I do believe there is a mutual respect between us and Haxus as seen from of the comments.
    So Chunky, you said you've never edited a video before, though it seems like you were pretty handy at editing out the end of a lot of the fights...

So Chunky, you said you've never edited a video before, though it seems like you were pretty handy at editing out the end of a lot of the fights...

:smile:

And in reply to this, some of the clips end in us getting zerged down by overwhelming numbers but why add the boring end of 40 players zerging down 12 when you can watch the main highlight
    Edited by LazyLewis on October 28, 2015 11:43PM
    DC - Chunky Nurse - Chunky Ninja - Chunky Dragon - Fabulously Chunky
    AD - Chunky Nurse - Ashenn - Yorkshire Pudding
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Great fights guys. I would like to see some footage of you fighting guilds of your caliber next time though.

Like who?

Personally, I'd love to see some of your fights vs Haxus, from talking to both guilds at various times it seems both guilds really enjoy those fights. Also I'd like to see Khole vs some of the better AD guilds like Rage, if that ever comes up. Most of the enjoyment i get from groups and group videos is the tactics, and I think those are always best on display with Organized Guild vs Organized Guild.

To take nothing away from current video, that's just what I'd like to see next time round!

We LOVE challenging fights and welcome them. Unfortunately, when we seek them out in Azuras (which most organized guilds tend to pvp lately) when Trueflame gets stale, it is just too laggy to have a fun fight. It would be so refreshing for some of those Azuras guilds (like Rage) to maybe switch over. <3

I went to trueflame once and it was all yellow :/

Azura isn't always laggy. Been getting a lot of good fights with no lag.
  • ZOS_Tarina
    We performed a clean-up in this thread that resulted in the removal of some posts that were in violation of our Community Rules.

We understand that people are going to disagree from time to time, but please remember to keep your comments respectful at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others. Insults or other disruptive behavior do not help further discussion and can move a thread off topic quickly. We encourage sharing opinions, but we ask that they are constructively stated when doing so, as this will help keep the discussion on track. Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey OP! While I'm not familiar with your name, I am familiar with the guild. As the EP guild that your team came into contact with for the first nine minutes of that video, I have to say you guys are very formidable DC guild. It is really refreshing to log on at night and see major DC pushback. But I HAVE to defend my guild here...this clip is only the winning clips against my guild. Next time throw in at least one of your losses for good measure ;). But really I love coming against you guys. Even after a loss we leave the fights laughing and joking. It's awesome to finally have a great guild to go against. It also makes me wonder if we are the only guild from EP maining on trueflame...and because were always pop locked, WTF is the rest of EP doing while SWP is fighting!?....oh well, keep up the good fight with us!
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baconlad wrote: »
    Hey OP! While I'm not familiar with your name, I am familiar with the guild. As the EP guild that your team came into contact with for the first nine minutes of that video, I have to say you guys are very formidable DC guild. It is really refreshing to log on at night and see major DC pushback. But I HAVE to defend my guild here...this clip is only the winning clips against my guild. Next time throw in at least one of your losses for good measure ;). But really I love coming against you guys. Even after a loss we leave the fights laughing and joking. It's awesome to finally have a great guild to go against. It also makes me wonder if we are the only guild from EP maining on trueflame...and because were always pop locked, WTF is the rest of EP doing while SWP is fighting!?....oh well, keep up the good fight with us!

Why not make your own video? Now that we have seen how K-Hole does it, you can follow the suit by showing your video. That would give us some reflection how the things look by your eyes. Anyways, really cool video with some tasteful music.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Inig0
    Inig0
    ✭✭✭✭
    those were some nice wipes man! keep the vids coming love seeing them :3
    GM: Mechanically Challenged
    In game - @Inig0
    Sorc - Inigo- Beautiful Chocolate Man
    NB - Raphiki - Beautiful Chocolate Man
    Temp - Ineegø - ınıgo
    DK - Inigø - Alfeus - Down for Maintenance
    Warden - Help I Made a Warden
    PC NA
    Youtube Stuffs
    Only the best memes die twice
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah wish I knew how to make vids, it was actually insightful watching my guild from the enemy POV. May have to change a few things up. See yall in game tonight hopefully well get some fights goin
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great vid guys. Always a blast fighting you.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LazyLewis wrote: »
    I have never ever used Adobe Premier before and still rather new to editing

I smell BitTorrent.

j/k man nice vid
    Edited by JDar on October 30, 2015 6:14PM
  • LazyLewis
    LazyLewis
    ✭✭✭✭
    JDar wrote: »
    LazyLewis wrote: »
    I have never ever used Adobe Premier before and still rather new to editing

I smell BitTorrent.

j/k man nice vid

30 Day Free Trial haha!
    DC - Chunky Nurse - Chunky Ninja - Chunky Dragon - Fabulously Chunky
    AD - Chunky Nurse - Ashenn - Yorkshire Pudding
  • Zuvanov
    Zuvanov
    ✭✭
    Damn you guys are really tearing up the field, keep it up. oh & HAIL THE GLORIOUS LEADER who's created an army more powerful than anyone could have imagined...