The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[VIDEO] K HOLE GUILD ELITE PVP [NA DC]

• caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of our music is from the rejected Blade Trinity soundtrack
    Edited by caeliusstarbreaker on October 28, 2015 3:54PM
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • Morostyle
    Morostyle
    ✭✭✭✭
    LazyLewis wrote: »
    We are K Hole. All Hail the Glorious Leader! A NA DC guild made up of friends previously from different factions. We generally run anything from 6 to 16 man groups but the majority of the time we have 12.

Just to note about the editing. I've never edited a video before and I run my game in Desktop Windowed mode because the game generally runs better (you should try it). I don't know how to trim the video corners because I have never ever used Adobe Premier before and still rather new to editing. So no haters, also TS audio didn't cut off in the last clip. I SHALL WATCH MORE TUTORIALS NEXT TIME! :)

(me jab spamming nothing is a result of me living in the UK and when I have bad latency. I just spam and heal and hope for the best sometimes :D )

ENJOY!

(Please watch in 1080p!+

]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C24T8Gb2K2I[/video.]

GJ Nice video :D
  • Keiryan
    Keiryan
    ✭✭✭
    I'm leveling my AD to 16 for a special k-hole halloween event ;D
    Keiryan / Yuluka / Keir Jong-Un
    Glorious Leader of North DC and The K-Hole
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alomar much respect dude

@frozywozy noted and I agree however, err'body got an ego.... but it doesn't excuse it. I would bring up future discussions on including fights between us and other established guilds on how to tastefully include such material. That being said, its almost better to let those moments of beauty linger between the groups involved in the fight, and the purity involved remain with them as well.

@Keiryan I see you in that that sig bruh
    K-Hole
  • Keiryan
    Keiryan
    ✭✭✭
    *chest bump*

I've got some good clips of us fighting Decibel the very first day of IC ;D
  • Force-Siphon
    Force-Siphon
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread got real, fast....
    The one and only Force Siphon - PVP Sorc NA
    1 man zerg

twitch.tv/forcesiphon
  • ks888
    ks888
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love it! <3:smiley: /kowtow to Glorious Leader
    DC NA - Norri - Khole RIP - [Mostly Outnumbered]** I have too many toons **RIP every alt I deleted - where am I? what year is it?
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    Alomar wrote: »
    Might want to take out the voice comms, can be heard even through the music =P. Some of the best fights left to be had in this game NA are with K Hole. The only other active hardcore organized pvp guild left in this game besides us who doesn't run 24+ every night.

Cya on the field, btw now that we know bout that latency issue we will devise a way to take advantage of it!
    Can confirm, I personally start up VE raids 2-5 every night. Auto invite strings as follows:

Raid 2: SteVE
    Raid 3: Bulbalicious
    Raid 4: Chuck
    Raid 5: EG

I personally ran GoS raid sixty-four last night

Get on my level.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana

When are you going to add "barrel rider" to that sig.........Man that a lot of fluff for a game sig.
  • Rainingblood
    Rainingblood
    ✭✭✭
    So Chunky, you said you've never edited a video before, though it seems like you were pretty handy at editing out the end of a lot of the fights...

:smile:
    Phoebe Anderson
  • Rainingblood
    Rainingblood
    ✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Great fights guys. I would like to see some footage of you fighting guilds of your caliber next time though.

Like who?
    Phoebe Anderson
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Great fights guys. I would like to see some footage of you fighting guilds of your caliber next time though.

Like who?

Personally, I'd love to see some of your fights vs Haxus, from talking to both guilds at various times it seems both guilds really enjoy those fights. Also I'd like to see Khole vs some of the better AD guilds like Rage, if that ever comes up. Most of the enjoyment i get from groups and group videos is the tactics, and I think those are always best on display with Organized Guild vs Organized Guild.

To take nothing away from current video, that's just what I'd like to see next time round!
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    ....I'm the Emp virgin...

After all this time you've *still* never been Emp?

/smh
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No not really a point in getting it as I see it. Just don't have the time to farm it.
  • xANTIxMATTERx
    xANTIxMATTERx
    ✭✭✭
    Good vid Chunky :smile:
    Anti-Matter | Nightblade | AR 40 | Flawless Conqueror | Former Emperor x 2
    Anti-Psychotic | Stamplar | AR 25 | Former Emperor
    Anti-Matter | Stam DK | AR 18 | Former Emperor
    Anti-Gravity | Stam Sorcerer | AR 10 | Flawless Conqueror
    Anti-Freeze | Magicka DK | Flawless Conqueror
    Anti-One | Magicka Sorc | Flawless Conqueror
    Anti-Matter | Magplar | Shehai Shatterer

Officer of Haxus | NA
    Member of The Order of Mundus | NA
    Former Member of Havoc, IR, Learn 2 Play and Crown Store Heros
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ...servers pls...
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    seriously
    K-Hole
  • Keiryan
    Keiryan
    ✭✭✭
    I think the lack of servers to play on is really starting to get to everyone lol. Dead line states we only have another hour and ten minutes until they are supposed to be online.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Keiryan wrote: »
    I think the lack of servers to play on is really starting to get to everyone lol. Dead line states we only have another hour and ten minutes until they are supposed to be online.

Deadlines are mythical carrots for Managers.
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Xelophobe
    Xelophobe
    ✭✭
    Yea... I've been in the waiting room of a doctors office for 6 hours now, I think that its starting to turn me into a forum zombie.
    AD characters
    Xelophobe the Wise- V16 Sorc
    Xelophobe the Mighty- V5 DK
    Xelophobe the Kitty- V1 NB
    DC character
    Xelophobe the Smurf- V3 Templar
  • Rainingblood
    Rainingblood
    ✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

Like who?

Personally, I'd love to see some of your fights vs Haxus, from talking to both guilds at various times it seems both guilds really enjoy those fights. Also I'd like to see Khole vs some of the better AD guilds like Rage, if that ever comes up. Most of the enjoyment i get from groups and group videos is the tactics, and I think those are always best on display with Organized Guild vs Organized Guild.

To take nothing away from current video, that's just what I'd like to see next time round!

That would also require showing the fights in their entirety. Anyone can make a highlight reel and edit out the parts that don't show your best moments. Heck, I get stomped all the time, but with a little tweaking, I could make myself look like I'm unkillable...
    Phoebe Anderson
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ESO Store Maintence done, got the important stuff out of the way! Home sailing now!
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    Addons
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This server downtime is going to make for tonight a very bloodthirsty-fueled fight, isn't it? buncha rabid dogs itching to get out there
  • Xelophobe
    Xelophobe
    ✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    ESO Store Maintence done, got the important stuff out of the way! Home sailing now!

Dem crowns tho
    AD characters
    Xelophobe the Wise- V16 Sorc
    Xelophobe the Mighty- V5 DK
    Xelophobe the Kitty- V1 NB
    DC character
    Xelophobe the Smurf- V3 Templar
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Cfy_z4DQ3xg

Almor, little young one. I've been around the block a few times. In case you all have forgotten.
  • mchermie
    mchermie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    Almor, little young one. I've been around the block a few times. In case you all have forgotten.

Who cares.
    Retired
    NA DC
    K-Hole
    McHermie NB - AR 42
    McHermes DK - AR 18
    Lord Typh Templar - AR 11
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Like who?

That would also require showing the fights in their entirety. Anyone can make a highlight reel and edit out the parts that don't show your best moments. Heck, I get stomped all the time, but with a little tweaking, I could make myself look like I'm unkillable...

My buddy Vir Cor @aco5712 has a bunch of videos of K-Hole fighting Haxus with even numbers, but I guess it's mostly repositioning, kiting, bombing and quick res'ing and no one really dies. He says he'll try harder to get some Haxus wipes fights :joy:
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SERVERS ONLINE. BAI.
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    Addons
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keiryan wrote: »
    *chest bump*

I've got some good clips of us fighting Decibel the very first day of IC ;D

Hmm id would be interested to see this.

Exchange some vids and such as I have all mine backed up on an external now ;D

On a more serious note though, great video. The editing was entertaining, and really some excellent players in that group. Would be a blast to play with, I love to see groups running smaller numbers successfully.
    Edited by ZOS_Tarina on October 29, 2015 8:32PM
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • Mrs_Quietus
    Mrs_Quietus
    ✭✭✭

Like who?

We LOVE challenging fights and welcome them. Unfortunately, when we seek them out in Azuras (which most organized guilds tend to pvp lately) when Trueflame gets stale, it is just too laggy to have a fun fight. It would be so refreshing for some of those Azuras guilds (like Rage) to maybe switch over. <3
    Aldmeri Dominion HeisenZerg & Fantasia
    Templar *Lyric Quietus*
    Night Blade *E'ryyn Quietus*
    Sorcerer *Kira Quietus*

Daggerfall Covenant K Hole GM
    Templar Healer *Lyryc*
    Templar DPS *Lyrikida*
    Night Blade *Lyric Amaryllis*
    DragonKnight *Lyric Enya*

#bringbackblindingflashes
    #AwaitingCU

Youtube Channel: