The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC/Mac Live Patch Notes v2.1.9

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
OVERVIEW
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited v2.1.9 is an incremental patch that addresses issues in the Imperial City, UI, and a quest in Coldharbour. The size of today's patch is approximately 140MB.

FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, DLC GAME PACK

Imperial City
    General
    • Fixed an issue that was preventing the portals from the Central Sewer event from not closing in certain circumstances after the Bannerman boss is defeated.

Mac Client
    General
    • Fixed an issue where your game could crash while fighting Molag Kena in the White Gold Tower.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH

Crafting & Economy
    Harvesting
    • Fixed an issue that was causing some harvest nodes to respawn in the same location faster than intended.

Quests & Zones
    Coldharbour
    • Light From the Darkness: The beams from the crystals will now remain lit longer when you interact with them.

UI
    General
    • Fixed an issue where the Vendor window would not update properly if you chose the option “Sell all Junk” when you had a mixture of stolen and non-stolen items marked as junk.
    • Fixed an issue where the Stablemaster’s UI would not update the mount availability or gold deduction after purchasing a mount.
    • Fixed an issue where moving a ring from one slot to another would cause it to appear as though that ring had been duplicated.
      • Note: No duplication ever actually occurred; this was strictly a visual error.

Edit: Fixed a typo!
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on October 12, 2015 3:23PM
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post