The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Is there a way to refund ESO Plus?

Khilseith
Khilseith
✭✭✭
I play on Xbox One if it makes a difference and I've been paying for ESO Plus for the past three months. I haven't received my crowns yet but I get the XP and other boosts that I don't really need anymore. I've tried every way I could think of complaining (Forums, In game customer support, website customer support ect.) and they respond once with either "you must wait at least 48 hours for purchases to process" or "you must reboot the game after purchases." It's been 3 months. Did you not read my message? Now after 2 weeks of this I just want my money back. So is there a way I can get MY $45 back or not? Because Zenimax isn't doing anything useful with it.
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably not. Big corporations are relunctant to ever give money away. You can try contacting xbox to try and mediate for you though. Sounds like zos has some major flaws in there program about the crowns.
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    @myrrrorb14_ESO That doesn't really make sence though. I paid for something and didn't receive it. I should get my money back.
    Edited by Khilseith on September 22, 2015 1:48PM
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mostly, you are right itvdoesnt make sense. But you did receive access to all of the DLCs (all zero of them, until recently), got the xp bonus, research bonus. They will argue that you got the core of what ESO+ is and that they are working on a fix for the crowns and will have it working "soon."

With luck maybe you can convince them to give you a little compensation by way of a few hundred crowns, but other than that... They guard their pile of gold jealously my friend
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    @myrrrorb14_ESO About getting the DLCs for free. For a while after it came out most of the ESO Plus members and I were standing around the entrance of the Imperial City wondering why it wouldn't let us in just to find out ESO Plus just simply stopped working. No XP bonus or free DLC access. I had to buy the DLC separately so I get access whether I have ESO Plus or not. I had to pay extra money because I haven't received crowns for the past 3 months to cover it. And I don't care about receiving some of the content. If I'm paying I want all of the content.
    Edited by Khilseith on September 22, 2015 2:24PM
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    @myrrrorb14_ESO That doesn't really make sence though. I paid for something and didn't receive it. I should get my money back.
    Open you eyes! The world you knew is no more!

• Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    @LameoveR I know right.
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hey @DovahQahnaarin !

If you have gotten unsatisfactory replies in your support tickets regarding your missing crowns, please continue replying to them! An agent will be able to assist you with further instructions.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post