The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

WARNING. ALLIANCE TRUCE ON BIGGEST PVP CAMPAIGN PS4

DarthSeverus394
I cant figure out how to post the picture in here. Ebonhart nightblade scouts have screenshots of the top guilds in AD and DC grouped up on horses discussing battleplans. They have a known truce and help each other farm. Ps4 campaign azuras . Thought id put these weak fools on blast cuz that big truce and yall are still losing. Punks! Northamerican server
Edited by DarthSeverus394 on August 14, 2015 1:32AM
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What? i'm not even on na but how do you know there discussing battle plans? Nb scouts?!?

Believe it or not if someone isn't in the same faction it doesn't mean their moral enemy's?

PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • DarthSeverus394
    Its widely known there are people who played with them that confirmed it. They never attack each other and launch attacks and farm against us. They were nightblades in sneak watching the meeting go down. Pvp and they just get a group of well known vet 14 players together and dont attack but talk on horses and then are found farming attacking and working together? Pay attention if youre on that server and you will see it obvious. Open the map you wont see em fight each other just us.
  • 13igTyme
    13igTyme
    ✭✭✭
    We fight each other. What you saw were some friends meeting up and playing together. Cute try though.
    PS4 | NA | l3igTyme

Thinking about coming back to play...
  • DarthSeverus394
    Lol tell that to my map. Sandwhiched in with major zergs at chalman and blue road but nothin between you two? Get over yourself and realize yall both suck so bad you cant even truce correctly. Punks.
  • 13igTyme
    13igTyme
    ✭✭✭
    Lol tell that to my map. Sandwhiched in with major zergs at chalman and blue road but nothin between you two? Get over yourself and realize yall both suck so bad you cant even truce correctly. Punks.

You should get over yourself. Join another faction it will seems like they are double teaming you. Hence AvAvA. Derr...
    PS4 | NA | l3igTyme

• DarthSeverus394
    Weve had 3 forts, 4 scrolls most of the week. Its all we have to defend those 3 and keep the lead. If you were smart youd realize yes were in the lead but attacking the other alliance would gain you alliance points as well as open up opportunities by spreading the field thin and spreading us out when we push for other forts. Its cause and effect. They truced, backed us into a corner, but we took the scrolls with us into that corner and now they cant break us because we defend too well. Honestly its almost like farming. Sure it fluxuates but thats pretty much the layout. They cant break us and refuse to attack each other to gain the upperhand that way. Tis funny.
  • 13igTyme
    13igTyme
    ✭✭✭
    I was on the other day and DC had 3 and took AD's scroll while EP was trying to take our other scroll and DC was going for emperor. You need to realize that when there are three teams it may seem like you are getting double teamed when you aren't. Now if you have four scrolls then I can understand that. But there are no truces or alliances teaming up. Hell just last week I had to sneak by EP just to get to a DC fort we were taking.

Honestly this is why I can hardly ever play my EP characters. EP ALWAYS is super paranoid with self centered kids.
    PS4 | NA | l3igTyme

• DarthSeverus394
    Like I said it fluxuates but the truce has shown itself long before we had the scrolls, dating back to last campaign before reset. With thousands on the server it will never be a true truce. All wont comply with it. And the ones that do are only on during certain hours. But some of the high up guilds or maybe just two guilds have and I have proof of this but it doesnt really matter. The post turned from a statement/discussion to people thinking im mad or want justice. Truth is ive never been better! Farming from our home forts is easy as pancakes. With the occasional skirmish when we have brief pushes. I love it. Bring on da heat mofos, and thanks for the alliance points and xp.
  • 13igTyme
    13igTyme
    ✭✭✭
    lol "Proof" Right....
    PS4 | NA | l3igTyme

• Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    Weve had 3 forts, 4 scrolls most of the week. Its all we have to defend those 3 and keep the lead. If you were smart youd realize yes were in the lead but attacking the other alliance would gain you alliance points as well as open up opportunities by spreading the field thin and spreading us out when we push for other forts. Its cause and effect. They truced, backed us into a corner, but we took the scrolls with us into that corner and now they cant break us because we defend too well. Honestly its almost like farming. Sure it fluxuates but thats pretty much the layout. They cant break us and refuse to attack each other to gain the upperhand that way. Tis funny.

The first sentence explains why they are double teaming you, you have 4 scrolls. It's logic for the 2 weaker to group up against the stronger alliance, or the alliance that nightcaps scrolls.

Literally nothing to see here, learn how AvAvA works haha!
    Edited by Dalglish on August 19, 2015 10:52AM
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • Heathenpride
    Heathenpride
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen it on Azura's and Blackwater on NA PS4 myself and not just meetings, I've personally witnessed co-ordinated attacks and so have others I have played with.

It is what it is. On one hand I think "well, that's pretty clever, and good for you" but the other part of me says "since you have to team up then you've both lost already".

It is a fact that both AD and DC team up on EP but I got over it pretty quick, kind of makes me proud that my faction is so good that the other two need to team up to beat us :)
    Looking for a good NA PS4 guild that offers a bit of everything? New to the game and lost? Need some guidance and help?
    Look no further, Ebonheart Guild of Shadow has been here since launch and we got you!
    PSN message Heathenpride for an invite.
  • 13igTyme
    13igTyme
    ✭✭✭
    Narcissism at it's finest folks.
    PS4 | NA | l3igTyme

• Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ah, finally... The EU BWB thread grew stale, always the same guys repeating the same insults over and over... Let's see if this one can bring some fresh popcorn!

popcorn-lovers-day.jpg
  • DarthSeverus394
    DC now leads the campaign by 3k alliance points and has ALL SIX SCROLLS. Look at the map and what do I see? Still double teaming us. I fought at a fort last night where the outter wall was down on a dc base and ad was defending it. You will not convince me its not happening its a widely known fact on this server. Normally id agree with all of you but ya gotta realize this has been happening since last reset. Not a single battle between them and they even work together, and we stay sandwhiched and defend against both way back at our home forts. Believe what you want if it doesnt effect you then dont worry about it!

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting comments]
    Edited by ZOS_Alex on August 19, 2015 3:58PM
  • DarthSeverus394
    Not to mention they run in groups together cuz theyre all in the "green alliance" guild. This was a statement post not a complaint, meant for others like me who are effected by it or new people who dont understand why were being double teamed. If youre neither of those, try spending your time elsewhere where it matters.
  • 13igTyme
    13igTyme
    ✭✭✭
    There is no widely known fact about any alliance because there is no alliance. AvAvA learn what that means. If you were on AD or DC you'd know there are huge zerg fights against each other all the time. You just don't see it because its on the opposite side of the map for you.

As for AD "defending" a DC fort from EP. No, just no. Its called a three way war. AD isn't going to just let EP stand there and wait till AD breaks down the wall for them.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting comments]
    Edited by ZOS_Alex on August 19, 2015 3:55PM
    PS4 | NA | l3igTyme

• DarthSeverus394
    I have vets in all 3 alliances. I did not say the entire alliance was in on it and in fact made that clear. But there are some who do. If you ever get targeted by both and watch as they both direct siege at you in open battles and not each other youll see.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Trolling & Baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Alex on August 19, 2015 3:57PM
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I cant figure out how to post the picture in here. Ebonhart nightblade scouts have screenshots of the top guilds in AD and DC grouped up on horses discussing battleplans. They have a known truce and help each other farm. Ps4 campaign azuras . Thought id put these weak fools on blast cuz that big truce and yall are still losing. Punks! Northamerican server

Lmao why on earth would different factions meet up on horse to discuss battleplans? Is there anyway to talk to opposing factions with voice chat on consoles??
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• 13igTyme
    13igTyme
    ✭✭✭
    I have vets in all 3 alliances. I did not say the entire alliance was in on it and in fact made that clear. But there are some who do. If you ever get targeted by both and watch as they both direct siege at you in open battles and not each other youll see.

I'm here because I hit a little star on the top. And I'm not upset in the least. I just think its fun to mess with someone who isn't smart enough to know their being messed with. Mean I know, but its still fun. Open your eyes sir, AvAvA isn't 2v1.

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_Alex on August 19, 2015 4:02PM
    PS4 | NA | l3igTyme

• 13igTyme
    13igTyme
    ✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »

Lmao why on earth would different factions meet up on horse to discuss battleplans? Is there anyway to talk to opposing factions with voice chat on consoles??

No only on party chat through PSN.
    PS4 | NA | l3igTyme

• Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    Thank your lucky stars, you now have twice as many people to kill instead of them being spread around the map.

Free AP, yum yum.
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • DarthSeverus394
    I agree man this is my best campaign yet along with my guild as well. 4 guys on the leaderboard top 10. Its been promoting smaller skirmishes on the outskirts to stay away from the zergs who outnumber us. Finally another dimension to pvp if only for one campaign!
  • ZOS_Alex
    ZOS_Alex
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, everyone. We understand that people are going to disagree from time to time, but please remember to keep your comments respectful at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others. Insults or other disruptive behavior do not help further discussion and can move a thread off topic quickly. We encourage sharing opinions, but we ask that they are constructively stated when doing so, as this will help keep the discussion on track. It is never appropriate to resort to personal comments or jabs about those participating in the thread discussion. Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Trolling & Baiting]

ummmmm how does one focus on one color when using a siege ? last i seen, the color tags above players heads don't show when you're on a siege.. that must be some hardcore organization.. and i can't imagine the friendly fire...
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • DarthSeverus394
    Blue and yellow sitting by a resource, red zerg runs towards them, they both shoot. No its not perfect and by the time theyre close enough for friendly fire ballistas are packed up. If I could delete this post I would because its gotten so annoying. Let it die and worry about yourselves instead of digging up old forums just to argue. Spend your time elsewhere.
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team Green is apart of ESO.
  • 13igTyme
    13igTyme
    ✭✭✭
    The other day a bunch of AD people were talking about a Purple team. It's just how it feels, but it's not a thing.
    PS4 | NA | l3igTyme

• Beegie_B
    Beegie_B
    lol
    Edited by Beegie_B on August 22, 2015 7:49AM
  • Truewavesound
    Truewavesound
    ✭✭✭
    Wanna borrow my tinfoil hat?
  • Beegie_B
    Beegie_B
    Hey DarthSeverus394, maybe AD wouldn't be attacking you guys if EP actually used their brains and attacked DC, you know, the team that EP has let gain a 17k point lead over the course of a week.

What do you guys do instead?

You attack AD, when they are trying to reclaim 1/2 of their scrolls from DC, which DC has been holding onto for almost a week.

Here's a hint EP... DC has held onto the scroll of Ghartok for over a week, and they have gained a 17k point lead on you in the span of a week. And what are DC doing?

Attacking AD of course! Because AD is in last place... that must mean that they're easy to kill.

Oh what's that? DC is trying to take your scroll again? And AD is pissed off at you because you've been attacking them non-stop? Well... no wonder you have to fight against 2 alliances now!

Freaking idiots.

And I thought 64v64 matches in BF4 on public servers were bad.

/rant