The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

WARNING. ALLIANCE TRUCE ON BIGGEST PVP CAMPAIGN PS4

• DarthSeverus394
    Jesus. Ahem. After a week of DC having all 6 scrolls we finally got our two back. Ad and dc have us pushed back to our temples, we have no forts, ad owns farragut and dc owns kingscrest. Literally a sandwhich like usual. Not so much as a flagged fort or resource between you two. Know the greatest part? You cant even take our scrolls because you domt have YOUR OWN. Please tell me more about whos not attacking dc and whos stupid. Youre pushing a scroll you cant even cap and helping the team who leads the campaign by 20k alliance points by not attacking them and keeping us at our gates. So as to your frustration idk what to tell ya look at the map dude its kinda hard to miss. Farm a resource or fort with your guild to get your alliance points til next reset. Until then dont act like were the ones not trying we took our scrolls back you guys dont even own brindle or roebeck literally youre entire force is focused on scrolls you cant cap instead of your own and the team in the lead by a landslide. Sorry homeslice thems is facts.
  • DarthSeverus394
    Winner winner chicken dinner one of our scrolls was just taken back. Better keep pushing EP we still have one left! Try to get ut! Ill betcha ya cant!
  • 13igTyme
    13igTyme
    ✭✭✭
    Jesus. Ahem. After a week of DC having all 6 scrolls we finally got our two back. Ad and dc have us pushed back to our temples, we have no forts, ad owns farragut and dc owns kingscrest. Literally a sandwhich like usual. Not so much as a flagged fort or resource between you two. Know the greatest part? You cant even take our scrolls because you domt have YOUR OWN. Please tell me more about whos not attacking dc and whos stupid. Youre pushing a scroll you cant even cap and helping the team who leads the campaign by 20k alliance points by not attacking them and keeping us at our gates. So as to your frustration idk what to tell ya look at the map dude its kinda hard to miss. Farm a resource or fort with your guild to get your alliance points til next reset. Until then dont act like were the ones not trying we took our scrolls back you guys dont even own brindle or roebeck literally youre entire force is focused on scrolls you cant cap instead of your own and the team in the lead by a landslide. Sorry homeslice thems is facts.

Seriously? Every time I get on there are masses of people on AD trying to push DC. It's obvious you're crazy and delusional. From what I understand it most of the top guilds on AD have taken a break from PVP in Azura star, so no one cares if you wear a tin foil hat and speak of nothing of which you know.
    PS4 | NA | l3igTyme

Thinking about coming back to play...
  • DarthSeverus394
    Lol dude open the map right now. I gave a live description idk how else to tell ya man you cant argue what is literally happening right now. Idk how to put a picture on here im just simple folk and have stuff to do before l learn how to use a computer right but if I could id show you the map. If youre too stubborn to look at it then yes I wear a tin foil hat and do copius amount of hallucinogens as far as youre comcerned.
  • DarthSeverus394
    And that last post wasnt even to you? Go find somethin to do man let it die or curse like a child and get flagged again so this whole post gets removed youre beating a dead horse I get it you dont agree thats great good talk, see ya later.
  • 13igTyme
    13igTyme
    ✭✭✭
    Lol dude open the map right now. I gave a live description idk how else to tell ya man you cant argue what is literally happening right now. Idk how to put a picture on here im just simple folk and have stuff to do before l learn how to use a computer right but if I could id show you the map. If youre too stubborn to look at it then yes I wear a tin foil hat and do copius amount of hallucinogens as far as youre comcerned.

A map won't show your delusions. FYI, I wasn't the only one to get flagged. Everyone can see you also getting flagged.

Carry on with your delusions and hair brained crazy theories.
    PS4 | NA | l3igTyme

Thinking about coming back to play...