The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

*SPOILER* In Carzog's Demise, what did you do with the relic?

• HawkFest
    HawkFest
    ✭✭✭
    I banished it back to the spirit realm.
    Bacon wrote: »
    We are in the middle of a civil war and DC needs every weapon it can get. This relic will help turn the tide of the war in our favor. War...War never changes

That's an opinion... So here's mine : war is for idiotic war mongers and psychopaths. For those who can't (or don't want to) use their brains and heart, who corrupt their humanity, who deny our evolutionary pathways. Or for some delusional video gamers who put themselves on the margins of real life and love.
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I banished it back to the spirit realm.
    Samadhi wrote: »
    Just a question for anyone who has run multiple characters through AD or EP zones -- do the starter islands there have any choices that have a lasting impact on parts of the worldspace?

I think you find Gathwen somewhere if you chose Rurelion over her in the quest at Khenarti's Roost.

Also, an important decision I remember in the starting area for EP is in Bal Foyen, chose to help the city or go to the harbor (at least when I played it with my main) made a big difference in outcomes.

PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    Greetings,

We're closing this thread because the original post was in 2015 and the content may no longer be relevant. If you wish to continue this discussion you are welcome to create a new topic. Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.