Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login Errors on Console Megaservers

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hello everyone,

We're aware that many of you are unable to login to the Xbox and PS4 megaservers on both NA and EU. We are working to resolve the issue, and will keep you up to date. Thanks for your patience!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just a quick update: We're still working to resolve this issue. No new updates or status at this time.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks again for sticking with us, everyone. We know you're excited to get in and play! We're still working hard over here to fix the login errors, and will continue to give you periodic updates.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We're still investigating the root cause of this problem, and do not currently have an ETA. We'll provide another update in the next hour or so.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok guys, if you've been running into login errors, please try to log into the console megaservers again. While we're continuing to work on fully resolving the issue, we're seeing a number of players able to log in. We will continue to work on this until it's resolved for everyone, and we'll provide an update when we can. Thanks again for all your patience tonight!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just to wrap up this thread, we did identify the root cause of this issue (basically, we just had a bunch of people hitting the server all at once!) and there should be minimal login issues at this time. If you continue to experience a problem logging in, please keep trying and you will eventually get in. Thanks again for your patience last night and this morning!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hello everyone,

If you're continuing to experience login errors, or have not been able to log in at all since launch, please contact our Customer Support team at help.elderscrollsonline.com so they can begin troubleshooting with you. Thank you!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post