Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Goodbye, PC-ESO

• Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AdamBourke wrote: »
    Well, I've just logged out of ESO on PC for the last time. The next time I enter Tamriel will be on the PS4. I'm a little nervous about some of the differences in communication methods - but overall, I'm looking forwards to it.

To those who have fought for the Pact alongside me, and worthy enemies who will not be transferring - I wish you luck in your future exploits. And to those who are also transferring... I'll see you on consoles!

Goodbye, PC...

Adam (Orran-Ka)

*wave
    *kiss
    *bow
    *cry

Did you learn your emotes yet? I still can't believe they haven't made right on the wrong regarding no text chat. It's absurd to release a social RPG without it.
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a bit late, but if you're switching to console and have the account copy, be sure to pull your goods out of any guild store you might have them listed in.

Guilds will not copy over, and I'm pretty sure that the same holds true for any goods a player might have listed in a guild's store.
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im excited like a kid in the Christmas!
  • ZOS_CatK
    ZOS_CatK
    ✭✭✭
    We are looking forward to seeing you all at Launch day and excited to welcome you back to Tamriel on the Consoles. However, Goodbye threads are not permitted on our forums, which why we have closed this one.

Thank you and see you in Tamriel!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.