The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Verification code email issues.

Mrunderwonder
Mrunderwonder
Soul Shriven
Frustrating is all I can say. I haven't play this game since December and I decided to update and log on today. Lo and behold I get asked for a verification code to be enter from an email that never comes after multiple attempts. Checked junk folders and antispam folders. Checked through outlook program and online website. Sent a couple of test emails from another account

So no problem, I'll ask customer service to call me so I can get it resolved. The experience was more humorous then helpful. After she had me do all the stuff I already did then verified that yes indeed the email on the account was correct. We changed the email account to another different account and tried again.....wait for it........surprise.....no email. I proceed to tell her that the issue is on their end not mine. Their stupid verification system is not sending emails. So she escalates my issue to the next level and that's where I sit. Zenimax OL needs to fix their verification system and while you're at it add the ability to text verify like every other decent system.

All you need to do it look around these forums to see more than a few with the same issues. There has to be an easier way to get this resolved then sitting around waiting after I verified my account ownership already.
  • Synex
    Synex
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue here - no email.
    Tried for about 1 hour now.

Ticket id: 150519-000828
    "In order to form an immaculate member of a flock of sheep one must, above all, be a sheep"
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're currently investigating an issue with access codes not being sent now, @Mrunderwonder. We'll provide an update as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • jdog11490b14_ESO
    jdog11490b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    finally got it after a hr of waiting
    Edited by jdog11490b14_ESO on May 19, 2015 6:13PM
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those emails come from different systems, @jdog11490b14_ESO. We know not getting the email is frustrating and assure you we are looking into it now.
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The issue should now be resolved. Go ahead and request new codes, and thanks again for hanging in there.
    Staff Post
  • Reigner
    Reigner
    Soul Shriven
    The issue should now be resolved. Go ahead and request new codes, and thanks again for hanging in there.

I am having an issue similar to this, however my email account used to register ESO has been deleted.

I do not have access to a phone right now, so is there another way for ESO Support to help me solve this issue without a phone call?

I have my UserID and password, I just cannot access the email for the verification code. I've played this game since the beta and would really like to hop back on.
  • DDBatDog_ESO
    I am having the same problem and know my user ID and password. I have been trying for 2 days. I tried to get help, but need to log on to get it. Since i get the access code verification and no e-mail i cant play.

I was a beta tester and would love to play now i have the physical disks.
  • Mopper_Rod
    Mopper_Rod
    Soul Shriven
    I am having the same problem and know my user ID and password. I have been trying for 2 days. I tried to get help, but need to log on to get it. Since i get the access code verification and no e-mail i cant play.

I was a beta tester and would love to play now i have the physical disks.

I have the exact same problem. I also have the luxury of my email coming to my own server. So, after trying to log in dozens of times and attempting to have dozens of verification emails, lost User ID emails, password emails, etc., sent, I was able to check cPanel's email trace feature and was able to see that not a single email from them had attempted to be sent in the past week. Sounds like their constant "did you check your spam folder?" excuses are just stonewalling for their entirely broken system.