The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Official Discussion Thread for "Loremaster's Archive: Ranks and Hierarchy of the Daedra"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "Loremaster's Archive: Ranks and Hierarchy of the Daedra."

The dreaded Dremora Lyranth the Foolkiller generously agreed to talk about the ranks and hierarchy of the Daedra in our latest issue.
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Arielle Jurard
    This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "Loremaster's Archive: Ranks and Hierarchy of the Daedra."

The dreaded Dremora Lyranth the Foolkiller generously agreed to talk about the ranks and hierarchy of the Daedra in our latest issue.
    A very interesting Article! I saw that "Shadowfen" was mentioned so is there more Dremora activity there? Just wondering because I have not been there yet.

• gurluasb16_ESO
    gurluasb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a group dungeon dedicated to Sanguine there.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...and the ogrim he uses as bouncers at his parties.

XD

Looks like I should have asked my questions regarding the titles (?) of the elemental Atronachs after all. Then again, give how much she skipped or blew off I probably would have gotten the attention of a Daedra for nothing. :P
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • DarioZ
    DarioZ
    ✭✭
    Replied! Now I go to flee from Lyranth's wra.... ARGH!

XD