Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Battlemaster's Corner - The Thunderous Protector"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "Battlemaster's Corner - The Thunderous Protector."

Protect your friends and survive the deadliest assaults with this player-created Sorcerer build.

Want to submit your build for consideration in a future issue? Write up a description and send it to us at community@elderscrollsonline.com.
Edited by ZOS_JasonLeavey on April 1, 2015 5:27PM
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Marukeru
    Marukeru
    ✭✭
    This looks like it wold settle right into my play style in most MMO and RPG games.

It's basically a self-reliant Paladin-ish style, by the way it reads. Boost your armor, block and taunt when needed. You carry an emergency heal, and it still offers up damage for solo content.
  • Sneak_Thief
    Sneak_Thief
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking of a build like this, a Tanky mage pairing shock aoe with a Heavy set like Thunderous. Normally I like Hist bark, but If you add a 5pc of the Heavy Thunderous set (which is great in 1.6), this would pair well, especially with investing in champion points for more shock damage.
  • Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've always wanted to make a Sorcerer Tank. Looks much better than what I had planned! Thanks for choosing this one ZOS, you done did good.
    Valrien Dravic -- Level 50 Dunmeri Sorcerer (EP)
    Garahel Dravic -- Level 50 Bosmeri Nightblade (EP)
    Tamriel Unlimited was a mistake. One Tamriel was a bigger mistake
  • Swen_von_Walhallion
    well this build look interest but i mising one imported think and its some morf of defnsive posture, which is most imporrtant skill from 1h/s for all tanks. Specialy if you have no way how fast replenish stamina. Whis is rly important after 1.6 where tanking multiple mobs drain your stamina super fast, and without stamna is no block and without block with many mobs on you, you will get lots and lots of CC. And spear from templar isnt always rdy at time which you need it most ...
    Adraria Argentum Draco - imperial Stamplar
    Bevdyen Tus Ntxhuav - Orc Stamplar
    Celestun Ira Dei- Imperial Tankplar
    Halldis Rautt Höfuð- Nord Tankplar
    Misawa Yoshike - Breton Healplar
    Lae'ozhael - Dunmer Magplar
  • feandril2103
    feandril2103
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking to start a build like this, wondering how to get going from the lower levels, RE any specific areas to allocate points to first or just spread and build everything over time?