The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Patch 2.0.3 Broke my Launcher

Avindra
Avindra
✭✭
After patching the game I attempted to login but the Play button never changed, instead I got a 210 manifest error.
I found a link that apparently fixes this issue but none of the solutions worked. I am not going to download the game again that is just stupid.
Anyone have any help they can offer ?

This is the link that did not solve my problem.
https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22414/
  • BlueViolet
    BlueViolet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is also happening to me, but sporadically. I load the launcher, and it gives me the manifest error, no play button, only a repair option, which I have used twice now.
    Closing the launcher and reopening it five or six times finally allows the play button to appear with no manifest error, but it's incredibly annoying to have to sit there continually opening and closing the launcher half a dozen times until it works.
    EU / NA / PC
  • Avindra
    Avindra
    ✭✭
    Ah ok I will try that.
    I did try to bypass the launcher and just run the exe file directly after the 2.0.3 update but it doesnt work for me :(
  • Trisstraeb14_ESO
    I'm having a similar problem. Error 209, play button replaced with repair, if attempting to repair it crashes to error 209. Running the game directly through the exe does not work for me. It crashes on load.
  • Avindra
    Avindra
    ✭✭
    I deleted my ProgamData folder and it is currently downloading 6 gigs. Hopefully after that it will work again.
    I have never had an issue with my launcher until now...
  • Intrilo
    Intrilo
    ✭✭
    Avindra wrote: »
    I deleted my ProgamData folder and it is currently downloading 6 gigs. Hopefully after that it will work again.
    I have never had an issue with my launcher until now...

I tried to do that, and also several other fixes, nothing worked for me >_<
  • Inyanna
    Inyanna
    Soul Shriven
    this patch broke the game for me too. Showed a 209 error and tried all the ways https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22414/ stated, and now I'm stuck in repairing status, downloading 30GB of files for the repair. I'm bewildered and conflicted if I should wait for all 30GBs to download before giving up, or give up now :(
  • Intrilo
    Intrilo
    ✭✭
    For me it's not downloading anything for the repair just verifying everything takes (2-3) minutes and then back to normal ERROR 209/210 ~~ <.<
  • Leggi
    Leggi
    ✭✭✭
    I simply stopped closing Launcher.
    I use Sleep, not power restart for my PC - so it works quite well
  • Ageless
    Ageless
    ✭✭✭
    Avindra wrote: »
    I deleted my ProgamData folder and it is currently downloading 6 gigs.
    Funny that.

There's only 1 file in there of 9KB. Perhaps two if you managed to get the manifest in, but that's only another 11KB. So are you sure you just deleted C:\Program Files (x86)ZenimaxOnline\Launcher\ProgramData\ or did you delete more than that?

Apropos, 2.0.1 gave me Errors 209.
    2.0.2 fixed everything.
    2.0.3 gives me 209 and 210 errors.

I am starting the game without the launcher.
    Edited by Ageless on March 31, 2015 2:48PM
    Jord.

As I burn down and murder, I know that God forgives.
    'Spite all the things I've done my soul yet forever lives.
    And all those caught in the shadow of my wings have cause to fear.
    I swear on all I've done, no evil shall linger here.

• ZOS_MollyH
    Hi, all. We are closing this thread because there is already a thread about this issue.
    Keeping threads consolidated allows us to help players more efficiently and facilitates the visibility of different issues. We encourage you to head to that thread to continue your discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.