The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Tales of Tamriel, Vol. 1 Pre-Sale"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article "Tales of Tamriel, Vol. 1 Pre-Sale."

Pre-order the first book in a series of tales featuring the rich lore of The Elder Scrolls Online.
Edited by ZOS_JasonLeavey on March 23, 2015 1:28PM
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question; I remember Bethesda saying that The Skyrim Library is essentially a print edition of Skyrim's in-game lore books. Are these Tales of Tamriel essentially print editions of ESO's in-game lore books, or are they written separately?
    Edited by Enodoc on March 23, 2015 3:54PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Archer79
    Archer79
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Question; I remember Bethesda saying that The Skyrim Library is essentially a print edition of Skyrim's in-game lore books. Are these Tales of Tamriel essentially print editions of ESO's in-game lore books, or are they written separately?

It seems to be the in-game lore books from the preview posted on the site, although I did hope that it would be some new lore, the art alone is enough to convince me to order one. Those Bosmer look awesome. B)
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You really need to work on that age gate. It showed me page not found; I had to open the main page, go through the age gate and then the link would work. Defeats the purpose of linking it in the first place...
  • aarut23b14a_ESO
    I have been waiting for something like this for so long. Instant buy.
  • HippieTheGreat
    HippieTheGreat
    ✭✭✭
    This will look good next to my Skyrim and ESO collectors edition books :)

Bought it off Amazon :)
  • EllaRielle
    EllaRielle
    ✭✭✭
    Here ZOS, take my money. /throwscreditcardatscreen
    Guilds:
    ESOTR
    Wings of Fate
    Elder Scrolls Exchange
    Ethereal Traders Union
    Heroic Intent
    Haderus/Trueflame on NA
  • ArcVelarian
    ArcVelarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I'd rather just pay for the art book. What a waste of money.
    Murphy's Law of PvP : If it can be abused and or exploited, it will be abused and or exploited.
  • Betahkiin
    Betahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any chance of having a digital version?
  • Naor_Sarethi
    Naor_Sarethi
    ✭✭✭
    Do we get a promise that this will be mandatory reading material for the dev team? :p
    I'll probably buy it though, and yea a digital version at a slightly lower cost would come in handy.
  • Majic
    Majic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks amazing! B)

Too bad the Internet ruined my ability to read anything that isn't on a screen. :D
    Epopt Of The Everspinning Logo, Church Of The Eternal Loading Screen
    And verily, verily, spaketh the Lord: "Error <<1>>"
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niicee..........................

i'm a little put off by the game sometimes, but things like this always brings me back.
    Betahkiin wrote: »

there is! and it's free!

but u kinda have to hunt each chapters by yourself in-game........... :tongue:
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have been excited about these since Lady Nerevar posted about them last October over at the Imperial Library.

...when I saw that the pre-order had started on Amazon I ordered them straight away. I am really looking forward to these. I would have gotten them through the Bethesda store but given the unit cost itself is 20% above the cost for the book and shipping to Japan from Amazon, realistically that option is not available to me.

However, make more of these types of things!
  • KreeVa
    KreeVa
    ✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »
    Niicee..........................

i'm a little put off by the game sometimes, but things like this always brings me back.
    Betahkiin wrote: »

there is! and it's free!

but u kinda have to hunt each chapters by yourself in-game........... :tongue:

But once you get Eidetic memory you can read them anytime!
  • drawxne_ESO
    It was announced at 9 AM this morning and pre-orders are already sold out?!

I hate being employed sometimes...
  • kamohs212eb17_ESO
    kamohs212eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    +1 to queston about digital edition.
  • sadhi
    sadhi
    ✭✭
    I would have liked to order it but it is already out of stock
    I hope more become available :(
  • Kaizxen
    Kaizxen
    ✭✭✭
    Why does the third illustration image look like the dragon had bloody diarrhea?
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the other books... sooo.. why not?!?
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • xXDarkFranXx
    xXDarkFranXx
    Soul Shriven
    Will be this book in other languages??
  • LillyAngel
    LillyAngel
    ✭✭
    Got it yesterday from Amazon. Couldn't be happier :wink: Cant wait for the second part :smile:
    Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.