Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

TimeOut from Tamriel - with Deltia, Elloa and Sigtric (EP7: Our history in TES games)

Elloa
Elloa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
nzw9uxzbzo32.png

Greetings everyone,

Deltia, Sigtric and myself are very happy and proud to present you our newborn project: TimeOut from Tamriel.

The concept is to offer you a short, condensed and dynamic weekly talk show that focus on a single hot topic concerning The Elder Scrolls Online. At the end of the episode, we will propose you two subjects to choose from, and it's the most popular subject that will be our next week discussion.
Deltia, Sigtric and I are three fans of The Elder Scrolls Online, and we have very different gamestyle and personalities. We though we woudl form an interesting team as our opinions, would more or less represent the diversity of the ESO community.
Do not forget to vote your favourite subject in the Youtube comments (we will only count those ones)
EP7: Our history in TES games

s7yBEn8.jpg

Full playlist can be found here

If you want to know more about how we created the show, you can read this post on my Blog "Elloa the Rantosaurus" on Anook.com

• Fizzonance
    Fizzonance
    ✭✭✭
    Keep up the work guys! I'm happy to see three of my favorites in the same show :)

Looking forward to future episodes!
    ▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ Fizzonance ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    Spellunker - Dunmeri Sorcerer - Ebonheart Pact - [EU]
    Aska Mahdavi - Khajiiti Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion - [EU]
    https://twitter.com/fizzonance
    http://mesmerizingtamriel.blogspot.com/
    http://fizzonance.tumblr.com/
  • renton1x1x1
    renton1x1x1
    ✭✭✭
    awesome:)
    Renton Sc Breton Sorcerer VR14
    Renton Tp Argonian Templar VR14
    Renton Dk Imperial DragonKnight VR14
    Renton Nb Khajiit Nightblade VR10 Vampire

www.alitheso.com Casual Social EU PvX Guild

Ebonheart Pact EU PVP Decimation Elite Azura's Star
    The Traveling Merchant
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/190077/the-traveling-merchant-eu-craglorn-trading-guild

So let me get this straight: You want to ride on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and beg with him for your freedom. And you're telling me that you're completely sane? - Rimmer - Red Dwarf V - Quarantine
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Er... are you trying to trick me with that picture that looks like a youtube link?

*Shakes fist*
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dekkameron wrote: »
    Er... are you trying to trick me with that picture that looks like a youtube link?

*Shakes fist*

Do you have some sort of religion that forbid you to go on Youtube or what?;)
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elloa wrote: »

*Shakes fist*

AHA! You edited it! Now there is actually a link lol :)
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

*Shakes fist*

hehe yeah I only noticed what you meant after have left my smartass comment and didn't toke the time to edit it after ;) So thank you to have got my attention on this!
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*Shakes fist*

hehe yeah I only noticed what you meant after have left my smartass comment and didn't toke the time to edit it after ;) So thank you to have got my attention on this!

I'm going to post it myself just to annoy people as well :D

nesziv6nl3c2.png

*Whistles innocently*
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Btw, i can totally relate to Sigtric.

We both play the game in almost the same way. I also have been playing since early access and havent got any VR14 just a crap load of alts mostly around VR1-VR7

I have done a little Craglorn and none of the hard stuff obviously.

I've deleted about 5 VR chars as well for silly reasons like i didn't like their hairstyle or somesuch.
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Updated the first thread with our second Episode: Update 6, first impressions.

Hope you will enjoy it and do not forget to vote for our next subject!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome work! Love to hear a few different perspectives all in one video!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    New Episode had been added that include EXCLUSIVE MURKMIRE footage :wink:
    Ep3 - The Future of ESO

We have changed our footage and method of recording! Please do not hesitate to share your feedback! We try to make this show as pleasant as possible!
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Btw, i can totally relate to Sigtric.

We both play the game in almost the same way. I also have been playing since early access and havent got any VR14 just a crap load of alts mostly around VR1-VR7

I have done a little Craglorn and none of the hard stuff obviously.

I've deleted about 5 VR chars as well for silly reasons like i didn't like their hairstyle or somesuch.

Glad I am not the only one with this "affliction"!

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would just like to see ZoS promoting other ESO Youtubers aswell. Saddens me.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager

We try our best to, but sometimes we don't see all the great vids that go up on a daily basis. Usually those who get featured go out of their way to let us know a new video is up by emailing us at community@elderscrollsonline.com. That extra reminder really helps us!

Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hey hey MovingTarget,

I guess you are saying this because you would like to see your video being promoted by Zenimax in the Crier of Tamriel?
    Have you tried to contact them and mail them your content? You need to make them notice you, they are not checking every Youtube channel of every player!

But please do not be sour towards other Youtubers. I'm working very hard to make my videos, and I often take several days to prepare, record, edit and render. Even for the video I've used to illustrate our conversation here toke me my whole sunday to create, and the video is even not being uploaded on my own Youtube channel. We need to help each others in the community, not being sour! :)
    I'll see your content and see if I can promote it in my next ESO News video.

Take care!

EDIT: OOh ohh Jessica was faster :open_mouth:

Edited by Elloa on March 3, 2015 6:10PM
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    great vids moving target keep them coming.
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Greetings everyone, we have released a new episode. Timeout From Tamriel Ep6. Justice System recorded and edited by my care, including in game footage of Deltia, Sigtric and myself.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings everyone, we have released a new episode. Timeout From Tamriel Ep6. Justice System recorded and edited by my care, including in game footage of Deltia, Sigtric and myself.

Why don't you just hot link it ?

• Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭