The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

2 folders, delete 1 ?

Black_Wolf88
Black_Wolf88
✭✭✭
I have since the start only played on EU megaserver.

In programfiles/zenimax online I have these 3 folders:
Launcher (related to launcher so this is a keeper)
The Elder Scrolls Online ( 26.6 GB ) ( can I delete this??? )
The Elder Scrolls Online EU ( 36.3 GB ) (i play eu so this is needed to play)

Im wondering what purpose the "The Elder Scrolls Online" folder has and if I can Delete it to make room on my computer.
I prefer to ask rather than just delete it, just in case it mess up something and I have to re download it again to be able to play.
"The key to immportality is first living a life worth remembering." -Bruce Lee
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's the NA client. You must have downloaded it by mistake at some point.
  • ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for hopping in with the helpful response, @Rosveen‌! @Black_Wolf88‌, as Rosveen said, the "The Elder Scrolls Online" folder is the NA client. If you decide to download the Public Test Server (PTS), that folder will be called "The Elder Scrolls Online PTS". If you aren't playing on NA at all, you can safely delete that folder and free up some space on your computer.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Black_Wolf88
    Black_Wolf88
    ✭✭✭
    great. tyvm to both of you.
    "The key to immportality is first living a life worth remembering." -Bruce Lee