The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

NO ACCESS CODE ON EMAIL AND TICKET IGNORED 5 hours

posilnahtorg
I have paid for game+30 days, then i was forced to pay for 30 days more.

When i am trying to login by client it says enter ACCESS CODE mail to you.

I am not an idiot, i have checked mailbox all possible ways and no mail with ACCESS CODE.

I have made ticket to support long time ago - no answer.

Also it is very strange that in web account management there is no option to cancel subscription. Might be it is supposed to be normal.

account name: posilnahtorg
Edited by posilnahtorg on January 29, 2015 1:38PM
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue @abraxusexile
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    then i was forced to pay for 30 days more.
    You probably weren't, in fact I'm pretty sure you weren't, you most likely misunderstood the trial payment that will have been refunded.
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are forced to set up a "subscription plan" for 30 more days beyond the "free" initial 30 days, but if you cancel that subscription any time before your "free" 30 days are over, no actual payment will be made. If you set it up now and cancel by the end of February, you will be charged nothing for March, but you also won't be able to play for a couple of weeks in March before the B2P version is released, allegedly March 17.

This forced subscription setup is one of the annoying things that will be gone with the B2P transition.
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, @posilnahtorg. We want to assure you that your ticket is being processed. Our Support Team does their best to reply to emails within 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience. In the mean time, please be sure to check you spam folder. If you use gmail, please also be sure to keep an eye on your promotions or updates tabs, as the code may be filed in there. If you don't see the email, please follow the steps listed in this article from our knowledge base.

Also, keep in mind that while we require players to set up a subscription when they first register their game code, you will not actually be charged until your complimentary 30 days are finished. That said, if you'd like to cancel your recurring subscription from the account site, we recommend waiting a day or two as the option to do so will be there.

@AbraXuSeXile - we recommend following the same steps that we listed above, though we have gone ahead and created a support ticket for you in case they don't work.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • posilnahtorg
    Hi there, @posilnahtorg. We want to assure you that your ticket is being processed. Our Support Team does their best to reply to emails within 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience. In the mean time, please be sure to check you spam folder. If you use gmail, please also be sure to keep an eye on your promotions or updates tabs, as the code may be filed in there. If you don't see the email, please follow the steps listed in this article from our knowledge base.

As I said before, I am not an idiot and I know how to check mailbox and spam. I guess after 24 hours I will get same useless advice.

I have mails about: mail check, forum access and notifications about this thread updates.
    Edited by posilnahtorg on January 29, 2015 4:25PM
  • posilnahtorg
    Also, keep in mind that while we require players to set up a subscription when they first register their game code, you will not actually be charged until your complimentary 30 days are finished. That said, if you'd like to cancel your recurring subscription from the account site, we recommend waiting a day or two as the option to do so will be there.
    I just checked and was very surprised that it is not true. I was charged for 30 days additionally and have 59 subscription days left. And still cant even enter the game.
  • posilnahtorg
    Hello?
    As I supposed before first support advice was "VERY USEFULL" :'( - to check spam folder. Now they are going to wait 24 hours more and I guess advice will be to restart PC and repair client. :s

I have all ESO mails from noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com and eso_help@helpmail.elderscrollsonline.com and noreply.forums@elderscrollsonline.com, exept ACCESS CODES mails.

Server just does not send it to me for some reason, I tried 30+times.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @posilnahtorg,

Generally the resolution to this is to have your email address changed to a different one. This will have to be handled by customer support as they are capable of editing this information for you.

If you have not received an access code using the above article, our best suggestion is to reply to the support ticket requesting an email change.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • posilnahtorg
    Yes, request to change @mail and id was send 8 hours ago.
  • posilnahtorg
    resolved by changing id and mail