The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

here we go again same as last night servers lagging out and crashing but internet is fine.

cronius77b14_ESO
cronius77b14_ESO
✭✭✭
seriously this wasnt answered last night and im guessing its going to be tonight as well. US server our servers are down for maintenance please try again later crap all night again ? If you cant keep your servers up start giving free days....
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly same for me. Tonight makes three nights in a row. All day was fine. This is really getting old. :(
    ->--Willow--<-
    Options
  • cronius77b14_ESO
    cronius77b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    the patcher wont even load tonight at all either. 3 nights now for me this is just ridiculous and no customer support answering. our servers are down for maintenance.....
    Options
  • cronius77b14_ESO
    cronius77b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    now again 1153pm est
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we using the term "server" to refer to the campaigns?

I have to ask because the NA megaserver is up and has been since 8pm ET, at least. (P.S. - max latency from 8pm to midnight ET was 441ms. That is max, not average)

I would be really surprised to hear that the patch servers are down. Last I checked, patches were downloaded from Akamai and, as far as I know, they never go down.
    Edited by Elsonso on December 27, 2014 5:34AM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Glierhuin
    Glierhuin
    ✭✭✭
    If this is about the launcher displaying "Servers are on Maintenance" you may want to look here:

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/25964/

Try running the game as admin and reinstall the launcher if it doesn't work
    I have approximate knowledge of many things.
    Options
  • cronius77b14_ESO
    cronius77b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    this isnt an issue with the launcher or box games nor a server issue. Other games have these issues to where some players experiencing outages to the game servers while tons are not effected. Its a routing issue to the server and something only ZOS can fix. The client goes link dead and then comes back a few minutes later but there is zero lag coming from my isp etc. I wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt a isp issue connecting to the game client such as wow had a couple months ago with *** internet.
    Options
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, this issue has gotten even worse for me tonight. Thrown out of game, numerous error messages (Patch Manifest, Unable to log you in at this time, Servers are down...) I've tried everything suggested for fixing each and every one of these errors(repairing the launcher, re-installing the launcher, etc), and nothing works. Internet is lightning fast. Launcher won't even load. And tonight not only am I not able to log in to game after playing all afternoon...I am also unable to get into my ESO myaccount page. Times out every time, yet the whole rest of the internet is working perfectly... I guess I should consider it a miracle I'm able to get on the forums here. Better post while I can!

I've submitted a ticket, as they don't seem to be fixing this issue on their own. Fingers crossed they're able to help me. :(
    ->--Willow--<-
    Options
  • C3N50R3D
    C3N50R3D
    ✭✭✭
    this isnt an issue with the launcher or box games nor a server issue. Other games have these issues to where some players experiencing outages to the game servers while tons are not effected. Its a routing issue to the server and something only ZOS can fix. The client goes link dead and then comes back a few minutes later but there is zero lag coming from my isp etc. I wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt a isp issue connecting to the game client such as wow had a couple months ago with *** internet.

Source? Or did you monitor the network with Wireshark or something? WoW is having FPS issues now which may or may not be related to the network.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12989320003?page=5

If it is a routing issue then a VPN connection should fix it or at least prioritize the traffic so the latency is consistent.
    Edited by C3N50R3D on December 29, 2014 5:44AM
    Options
  • blaforest666ub17_ESO
    blaforest666ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Having same problem, so is my buddy. I just got him the game for Christmas and I hear recent downloads of the game are experiencing these issues. I recently came back after a month hiatus, so I'm guessing if you patched and played before last week, you are fine.
    Options
  • KaneK899ub17_ESO
    Been patched and playing since February! Only started having issues last night.
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a lot of shenanigans going on with various groups attempting to disrupt certain online gaming experiences and online services. While I do not know if anyone is targeting Zenimax, it is possible that some of this traffic may cause problems if certain data centers or hubs are impacted by this.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • cronius77b14_ESO
    cronius77b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    thats the thing though they really should at least read their own forums and say they are aware of it and give an update if thats the case. Silence isnt going to solve the issue , we are not paying forum users for a service we are paying ZOS. I appreciate all the help that users here are trying to do but a official response is not much to ask or any information about this issue.
    Options
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hello! For disconnection issues, we will need to reach out to players individually to collect information such as a traceroute and pathping to see where the connections are failing between players and our servers.

If you have not yet submitted a support request regarding this, please do so now or let us know and we will create a support ticket if you are still experiencing difficulty logging in or getting odd error messages.

Thank you for your patience!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_MollyH wrote: »
    Hello! For disconnection issues, we will need to reach out to players individually to collect information such as a traceroute and pathping to see where the connections are failing between players and our servers.

If you have not yet submitted a support request regarding this, please do so now or let us know and we will create a support ticket if you are still experiencing difficulty logging in or getting odd error messages.

Thank you for your patience!

I did submit a ticket, two days ago, and never got a response.
    ->--Willow--<-
    Options
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Thank you @Livvy‌ ! Due to a high volume of support requests over the holidays, there may be a little bit of a delay in getting a response, and we do thank you for your patience!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post