Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

critical error

Coltaine
Coltaine
after downloading patch 1.5.6, when i'm logging in, few seconds after entering password for my account error 11 pops out. Keeps happening over again, when i try repair in the launcher after it starting to download 5g patch again. What can i do?
After last patch i couldn't log in for 4 days, nobody from customer support even bother to answer me why, now this again? How many tickets and how many days i have to wait this time?
Edited by Coltaine on November 27, 2014 3:47PM
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Coltaine,

Our customer support department does their best to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours. Based on the volume as well as the holiday, there's potential that the response time will increase.

Fatal Errors are usually resolved by running a repair. To do this, close the game and open the launcher, click on Game Options above the news articles, and select Repair from the drop down.

If you continue to experience the same issue, please let us know and we'll be happy to continue helping!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Coltaine
    Coltaine
    Hi Gary

Tried repair few times, redownloading patch few times after it, running game in selective startup, as an admin etc. Still the same, and at the moment my only option is to wait 24h for email telling me to run repair again? i'm trying to be patient but i'm not getting any support from you guys.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Coltaine,

Can you post a screenshot of the error when it occurs? I think what you're seeing may be different than what we're thinking.
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Coltaine
    Coltaine
    Hi Gary

This is what im getting all the time atm
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it, thanks!

Would you mind submitting a game consultant report to our customer support team? They should be able to help determine the issue that you're running into from that document.
    Staff Post
  • Coltaine
    Coltaine
    done, my ticket is 141127-000510. i hope i will hear from someone soon

Cheers Gary
    Edited by Coltaine on November 27, 2014 5:22PM
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you delete all addons you have installed? I know it has helped in the past where addons were causing errors. Try it and login with no addon's installed.
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • Coltaine
    Coltaine
    tried without addons as well, its not that.
    still getting the same error. thx anyway :D
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that. If it was me at this point if they don't give me some thing else to try I would be formatting and reinstall system. It could be something else playing games with your system. I hate issues like that, would be driving me nuts till I found answer. :(
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking