The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

When did Whitestrakes stop working? 1.4.7?

Tavore1138
Tavore1138
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Oh FFS Zenimax, can you not get anything to stay working?!

Whitestrakes Retribution 5 piece set is no longer triggering the damage shield, ever.

That's it - fix it, if you can...
GM - Malazan
Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
Legio Mortuum
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @SuraklinPrime,

Please try removing all pieces of gear that you have in the Whitestrake's Retribution set. Once they've been removed, try putting them back on and let us know if your shield comes back.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It does, on another thread there is speculation it is weapon swap related as I have part of the set as dual axes.
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
    Options
  • Elf_Boy
    Elf_Boy
    ✭✭✭
    I have it working -- I agree however there are weapon swap issues with it. The same character I use this set also has Night's Silence and I run into issues. WHen I swap weapons I should be switching from sneak to bubble but it doesnt always happen. Stealth in particular seems to suppress the set bonuses from changing.
    ** Asus Crosshair VI Hero, Ryzen 1800x, 64GB DDR4 @ 3000, GTX 1080 ti, 4K Samsung 3d Display m.2 Sata 3 Boot Drive, m.2 x4 nvme Game Drive **
    Options