Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live's Next Episode 10/10"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article "ESO Live's Next Episode 10/10."

Join us for another episode of ESO Live, Friday, October 10, at 4:00PM EDT! Be sure to check the article for a run down of the show!
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Nightfall33
    I must say that I only watched this first one because I wansn't home on the day of the second one and I really liked it :D

Looking forward to watch this week's show :)

Edit - FIRST!!!
    Edited by Nightfall33 on October 9, 2014 3:15PM
  • Leijona
    Leijona
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing regarding the Guild Summit?
  • Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed your last episode. Thank you for producing it. I appreciate the effort you put in to give us info and some entertainment. Looking forward to watching the next episode. :)
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're glad to hear that you liked it, @Nightfall33! If you wanted to catch up on episode 2 before tomorrow's third installment, you can check it out on our YouTube page.

We'll be discussing the guild summit as well, @Leijona. :)
    Jason Leavey
    Staff Post
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey‌ : Will your hair be making an appearance?

Also you need a shirt that reads "Beware the Hair" made specifically for you. That is all.
    Edited by WraithAzraiel on October 9, 2014 9:22PM
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @WraithAzraiel‌ No hair appearances are scheduled for episode 3, but you may see it in a future episode. Beware! ;)
    Jason Leavey
    Staff Post
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget the shirt, the office should chip in and get you one made.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Astroshak
    Astroshak
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry, but I have to ask.

Is there going to be any news regarding the PS4/Xbox One versions of The Elder Scrolls Online?
  • Neryaz
    Neryaz
    ✭✭
    you better take up about the EU PvP Server since it has been crashing alot...
    DK VR 16 Phixus Azura/Trueflame

Templar VR 16 Trygor Azura/Trueflame.
  • Voidnova
    Voidnova
    ✭✭
    Yay that's like 10pm my time.. Horray :P
    Blood for the pact!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astroshak wrote: »
    Sorry, but I have to ask.

Is there going to be any news regarding the PS4/Xbox One versions of The Elder Scrolls Online?

I wonder if they are running into the same console problem that Ubisoft has encountered. Poor CPU performance in the PS4 and XB1.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Alarra
    Alarra
    ✭✭✭
    Aw, it's during work, can't watch it live and try for the giveaways. I suppose that you guys need to do your work during work hours too, though.

I do enjoy them, anyway; they're fun to watch, and I'm glad they're available to watch after the fact even if we miss the live show. :)
    UESP - Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995.
    UESP forum/blog/Discord admin, wiki patroller, NA/PC Guild Advisor
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well as it is a significant day for me, the kind where at my age you don't talk about it, I am going to go home from work, get me some blankets and a toffee pudding (gluten free) and spend my birthday evening watching the show - make it a good one!
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Greagor
    Greagor
    ✭✭✭
    i would really like to see tonight what else except the things we know already about the update 5 can give us? Since recently we had news about somehow a connection about the dark brotherhood and the justice system, maybe you could give us ..elder scrolls fans ...something more about the thieves guild, dark brotherhood and justice system ? estimate time to hit the live servers?? <3B)
    Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god...
  • JuL1aN
    JuL1aN
    ✭✭
    time for germany?
    J-L-N | eXile
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's your fifteen minute warning for the start of ESO Live! Check it out here:

Edit: Stream on!
    Edited by ZOS_TristanK on October 10, 2014 8:28PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great show today! Thanks!
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that show was AWESOME!!!
    loved it and excited to read the patch notes be here next week = awesome!
    and cant wait for the next show on the 24th!
    you guys are awesome :)
  • Flaeor
    Flaeor
    Soul Shriven
    This is definitely the best ESO Live yet! Great interviews and information across the board. We miss Gina and her silly remarks, though :smiley:

Could there possibly be a written recap of the big news from each ESO Live? Or would that defeat the purpose of having this show?
    Edited by Flaeor on October 10, 2014 10:11PM
  • DeadByNow
    DeadByNow
    ✭✭✭
    what is update 5?
    Can we get details?
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I enjoyed the first two shows, but this third show was truely amazing! What an improvement!
    I like the new layout. I think it's nice to open the show with Community segment, artwork, music, events, while the players are gathering for the show (not everyone check the show in time) and keep the most interesting subjects for when more viewers catch up the Livestream.

I loved the interview of the devellopers. It was great to see so much different developers in a same episode, discovering their personalities, and hearing them speaking about the game they are working on with passion. I think it give a very human dimension to the devellopement of the game, and may remind players , especially the whinny players, that there is guys behind all decisions taken, and even when it doesn't work out, there is someone that genuily wanted to make it good.

Just one big disapointement: I still have not win my hoodie. </3
  • tzeraphb16_ESO
    Yet no link to the third episode ?
  • Ommamar
    Ommamar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yet no link to the third episode ?

I know right 2 days ago and still haven't updated the archives. Well maybe Monday.
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also here with Twitch chat:

http://youtu.be/Zjv7xWDq1IU
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please reconsider the changes to Crit Surge/Spell Power.

Making Critical Surge buff only weapon power (and the non-crit version buffing Spell Power) is a major nerf to magicka-Sorcerers.
    @NordJitsu - Guild Master (Main Character = Hlaalu Idas)
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU