Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild store search annoyance

Kaliki
Kaliki
✭✭✭✭
I noticed that since the last patch I cannot use the same search parameters to quickly search in all of my 3 guild stores.

After one search the "R" gets greyed out and I cannot perform the same search in another store until changing a parameter and changing it back.

If this is intended to prevent multiple identical searches I would suggest that changing the guild store (instead of changing a search parameter) enables people to perform another search.

This is no big issue, but nevertheless a rather annoying change.
- Templars: Slower by Design® -
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yep exactly the same issue,
    F change guild to search, R is grey
    Change the search, even changing the search and then changing in back before doing another search works

But again it's an unneeded step!
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there folks,

We sent this feedback along to the right people. We'll provide more information once it's available. Thanks for your patience!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • hushia
    hushia
    ✭✭
    I have the impression that it only happens after you have searched the store and found nothing. If the results of the search are empty and you switch guilds, you have to reset the search criteria otherwise the Start Search label is greyed out.
  • Kaliki
    Kaliki
    ✭✭✭✭
    @hushia: You are right, for me it also only happenes when there was no search result, didn't notice that before.
    - Templars: Slower by Design® -