The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is Sancre Tor bugged? Or did I just break the world? (lvl 40 quest main story Poss Spoiler)

Elf_Boy
Elf_Boy
✭✭✭
I must lower the drawbridge to continue.

left to right A B C D

Playing with the levers I clicked the B then A then C and went to an infinite loading screen for the solo quest Sancre Tor.

Thanks

**EB**
** Asus Crosshair VI Hero, Ryzen 1800x, 64GB DDR4 @ 3000, GTX 1080 ti, 4K Samsung 3d Display m.2 Sata 3 Boot Drive, m.2 x4 nvme Game Drive **
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Elf_Boy,

There shouldn't be a loading screen at that portion of the quest.
    Setting the levers in the correct direction should cause the drawbridge to lower, which is not through a load door.

Where were you placed on logging out then back in?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Elf_Boy
    Elf_Boy
    ✭✭✭
    I was stuck on loading.

I was able to use the task manager to force quit the game. I was not able to use any in-game functions. I was on a loading screen for about 10 min before I forced the application to close.

Upon logging back in I was able to continue to manipulate the leavers and finish the quest.

Thank you for checking with me.

**EB**
    Edited by Elf_Boy on September 28, 2014 9:18PM
    ** Asus Crosshair VI Hero, Ryzen 1800x, 64GB DDR4 @ 3000, GTX 1080 ti, 4K Samsung 3d Display m.2 Sata 3 Boot Drive, m.2 x4 nvme Game Drive **
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like this was just another of the in-zone loading screens we get these days due to server overload, though seems like this one glitched and never ended.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Elf_Boy,

We're glad to hear that you were able to progress through that portion of the quest. If you experience any other trouble, or if someone else experiences the same thing, please let us know so we can look into it further. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post