The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stuck Message in Inbox (Forum account)

Cazic
Cazic
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys,

I've got a problem with my forum account here on the web site. My inbox has a "1" beside it as if I have something unread, but it is actually empty when I go to check it. I keep getting the "You've asked questions that now have answers. Make sure you accept/reject the answers." popup at the bottom left every 10 seconds so that's pretty annoying.

Does anyone know how to clear that, or could a mod/admin please take a look?
  • ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, @Cazic. I will send you a PM, which you can feel free to delete. This should alleviate the pesky number one that won't go away!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Cazic
    Cazic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks ZOS_MichelleA

That did get rid of the number 1 beside the Inbox.

But I'm still seeing the "You've asked questions that now have answers. Make sure you accept/reject the answers." message constantly at the bottom. When I click it, I get to the My Discussions page but there's nothing there.